Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now even Chris Christie's idol has turned on him.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

To really appreciate this turn of events,  you need to have seen Christie on Morning Joe and other tv interviews repeatedly expressing his worship for Springsteen and his music.  He's been Springsteens number one fanboy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But wait, there's more. Special bonus video.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now for the finale.  Screw politics.
The outlaw who gave up his ride on Buddy Holly's plane.  And the legendary man in black.  

Damnit I can never look at youtube without then wasting hours on it.

Sal

Sal

Damn.

Fallon's impersonations are spot on.

He's more Springsteen than Springsteen.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

watch this,  sal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmMckIYvHqE

Obviously Springsteen knows how supportive a fan he had in Christie.
So I really don't know what to make of all this.

On the one hand you will have people say "Springsteen believes so much in what he stands for (the "working man" or whatever) that he will throw his biggest (no pun intended) fan under the bus when he thinks the fan done the working man wrong"

But then there's that other perspective which will say "Springsteen's so political that that he will throw any loyalty to his biggest fan under the bus".  In other words,  making sure he's identified with his political brethren takes sway over everything.

I aint sure which.

Last edited by Bob on 1/15/2014, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

You need to have seen Christie on Morning Joe

You lost me with "Morning Joe"   I am still perplexed as why any one would watch such shit.

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 1/15/2014, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:watch this,  sal

Obviously Springsteen knows how supportive a fan he had in Christie.
So I really don't know what to make of all this.

On the one hand you will have people say "Springsteen believes so much in what he stands for (the "working man" or whatever) that he will throw his biggest (no pun intended) fan under the bus when he thinks the fan done the working man wrong"

But then there's that other perspective which will say "Springsteen's so political that that he will throw any loyalty to his biggest fan under the bus".  In other words,  making sure he's identified with his political brethren takes sway over everything.

I aint sure which.

I didn't watch the video because your embedding didn't work.

I am aware that Crisco is Springsteen's biggest fanboy, although I don't believe Springsteen has ever reciprocated the admiration.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Use this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmMckIYvHqE

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Personally I think anybody who's attended 130 Bruce Springsteen concerts has to have a loose screw on that alone.
After about a half dozen of the same performer's concerts (and that goes for any performers including the Beatles or Elvis or whoever else),  they'd have to PAY ME to be in attendance.

BUT, if I was the performer and I knew I had such a fan that he'd seen my concert 130 times, I don't think I would be able to get on national tv and ridicule him, regardless if he had different politics or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum