Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 times more likely to be injured on motorcycle than car

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Therefore people should not ride in cars or get vaccinated. Ride a motorcycle, and by all means do not wear a helmet, because a car can have an accident.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Therefore people should not ride in cars or get vaccinated.  Ride a motorcycle, and by all means do not wear a helmet, because a car can have an accident.

An absolute travesty . . . . the horror!

Waste of bandwidth

2seaoat wrote:Therefore people should not ride in cars or get vaccinated.  Ride a motorcycle, and by all means do not wear a helmet, because a car can have an accident.

seaoat translator please lol

btw..... has anyone been curious as to how this virus all of a sudden is age discriminatory? I mean yeah, a virus that doesn't make the weakest (young/old) sick first?

and again lastly. I have no problem if you want to be a gyinny pig for this human experiment every year. but don't force it on me.

now, go back to 2009 and listen to what she says. the us has started TESTING a swine flu vaccine on children and adults.

My case is rested. all the sick people I know had vaccination. and the side effects are not worth the risk to me.

2seaoat

My case is rested. all the sick people I know had vaccination. and the side effects are not worth the risk to me.

liar liar pants on fire

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.

Helen Keller

No where does she say trust people with a lab coat or cagers for that matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum