Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTCHED STING OPERATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOTCHED STING OPERATION Empty BOTCHED STING OPERATION 1/14/2014, 12:20 pm

talknstang

11 of the 28 arrests have mysteriously vanished from the Clerk of Court site. LEO's are trying to sweep it under the rug. I know this because one of those 11 contacted me. This will show why these operations are illegal and do nothing to catch true predators. These operations are about funding and cooking the books is their way to justify those funds. You heard it here first!

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/28-arrested-osceola-county-child-sex-sting/nb4WT/

2BOTCHED STING OPERATION Empty Re: BOTCHED STING OPERATION 1/14/2014, 1:40 pm

talknstang

it's so funny how so many don't think that this could be happening and that what they are doing is illegal. You can't fathom that the government is not corrupt. This is just another scandal just like the numerous others we have seen in recent months and over the course of time. These stings are not about protecting the children. It is a scandal about money. These operations are big business for the government, but for the wrong reasons.  It is just a shame that people are not willing to take their blinders off, but when a former US Marine that was arrested in this sting and had his case tossed out contacts me scared about talking but wanting to do something; people need to start listening.

3BOTCHED STING OPERATION Empty Re: BOTCHED STING OPERATION 1/14/2014, 1:57 pm

talknstang

and if there are cops reading this, good. That makes me happy, because you would only be reading this if you knew you were doing something wrong. I am sure i am a person of interest since I am outspoken against these corrupt operations. There is no sweeping it under the rug anymore. Too many people know the truth. Wow, i feel so much better now that I got that off my chest, lol Happy Policing!

4BOTCHED STING OPERATION Empty Re: BOTCHED STING OPERATION 1/15/2014, 12:09 am

talknstang

SO i now have information on how this operation was botched, anyone anyone? ...or is it that nobody could care less about due process? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum