Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ive been really trying baby

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ive been really trying baby Empty Ive been really trying baby 1/10/2014, 10:40 pm

Wink 

2Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/10/2014, 10:43 pm

Here we go

3Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/10/2014, 10:44 pm

4Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/10/2014, 10:54 pm

5Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/10/2014, 10:58 pm

No 

6Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/10/2014, 11:54 pm

Markle

Markle

7Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/11/2014, 12:05 am

Markle wrote:

mmmm se so sexy

8Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/12/2014, 2:17 am

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:

mmmm se so sexy

I STRUGGLED with French in high school which was a necessity for me and my major in college.  I'm convinced I was passed because my instructor saw my efforts and grades in other classes and felt sorry for me.

I have that original album, have played it a thousand times and that French instructor (who also taught English and literature) would be thrilled to know that I thoroughly understand every single note of that song.  Go figure.

Has to be the most erotic popular songs I have ever heard.

9Ive been really trying baby Empty Re: Ive been really trying baby 1/12/2014, 2:05 pm

Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:

mmmm se so sexy

I STRUGGLED with French in high school which was a necessity for me and my major in college.  I'm convinced I was passed because my instructor saw my efforts and grades in other classes and felt sorry for me.

I have that original album, have played it a thousand times and that French instructor (who also taught English and literature) would be thrilled to know that I thoroughly understand every single note of that song.  Go figure.

Has to be the most erotic popular songs I have ever heard.

interesting little tid bit about you.  Smile 

I cant speak another language but I can speak several words from a few languages. Mostly all words to get me in trouble.  Wink but I do a fair job of singing the French part of this song.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum