Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! How come I don't have any -+ signs on comments,Boards?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What's up w/ that?

There's a limit on them, you must have used them up..

Lurch wrote:There's a limit on them, you must have used them up..

I never used them at all.Never had a -or + sign.

Dreamsglore wrote:What's up w/ that?

me either. but the negative score is pretty funny.

i'm at -56 and there aren't even that many people who participate in this forum.

meanwhile, ghandi is in the positive range....?

me thinks the vote has been slightly skewed, and it's just one more effort to manufacture consent.

whatever....it's not my place to whine, i'm a guest using another person's bandwidth.

this is for bob....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6VgWLMJFg

What happened was Teo and another went through every post I wrote and minused it.Then he went and plussed every post his "friends" made to up the score. Whatever! LOL!

6Hey! How come I don't have any -+ signs on comments,Boards? Empty why DO the heathen rage....???? 8/11/2012, 11:54 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:What happened was Teo and another went through every post I wrote and minused it.Then he went and plussed every post his "friends" made to up the score. Whatever! LOL!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

how is it that you know such things....?

would BOF not see what was happening and intervene....?

it's pretty obvious that this silly poll is being skewed, but from what i've been told, Will (BOF) our host, is a stand up guy.

so come on.... what's the point...?

if he's actually stacking the votes, he need not bother. all he has to do is PM or email me and tell me i am not welcome.

persona non grata...

it's a pretty simple equation.

thread_bear wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:What happened was Teo and another went through every post I wrote and minused it.Then he went and plussed every post his "friends" made to up the score. Whatever! LOL!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

how is it that you know such things....?

would BOF not see what was happening and intervene....?

it's pretty obvious that this silly poll is being skewed, but from what i've been told, Will (BOF) our host, is a stand up guy.

so come on.... what's the point...?

if he's actually stacking the votes, he need not bother. all he has to do is PM or email me and tell me i am not welcome.

persona non grata...

it's a pretty simple equation.

He hasn't said anything about it yet.Since I started a thread tonite my points went from -87 to -100 so somethings up. If you look at Chrissy's and Teo's theirs have gone back up even after Chrissy started cussing and throwing a fit. It's Teo doing it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreams....On your homeless thread...you have several all green lines. It doesn't make sense.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Dreams....On your homeless thread...you have several all green lines. It doesn't make sense.

Well, it says a -88. I'm not really concerned about it,anyway.

Joanimaroni wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

you're right....it doesn't make any sense.

there isn't any red/green gauge on your post...?

what's that about....?

and it isn't just you joanie. there about 5 or so posters who share that with you. no gauge on the right with the green/red on my screen.

damn i wish you would stop being mad at me. it's such a waste of energy.

Hey! How come I don't have any -+ signs on comments,Boards? Freddie_Mercury_Wallpaper2_by_TheShowMustGoOn

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum