Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dennis Rodman is Weird

+3
Hospital Bob
Ghost Rider
Sal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 10:55 am

Sal

Sal

WTF??

scratch

2Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 11:00 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Sal wrote:WTF??

scratch

So what else is new. He has always been weird, even from his playing days.

3Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 11:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's some background on what they were arguing about.

http://tbo.com/n-korea-sentences-american-to--years-hard-labor-b82486463z1

4Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 11:06 am

cool1

cool1

thanks for posting that Ive been wondering what his thoughts on the situation was and I feel the same WTH---He of all people could help  Crying or Very sad -- scratch 

5Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 11:17 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think it's probably like this.  Obviously Rodman knew that if he said anything while he's on tv in Poontang to defend Kenneth Bae,  that it might piss off the little dictators and he'll get sentenced to 15 years hard labor too. And frankly, Rodman don't look like somebody who could do the time.  lol

6Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 11:52 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think I've finally got this Rodman character pegged.

He thrived on all the glory and attention he got when he was the weirdo basketball player.
But then when that career was over, and his fifteen minutes was up, he longed to bask in the glory again. And then he gets wind of these little dwarfs in North Korea who think he's a god. So he goes to Poontang and gets in bed with a bunch of crazed lunatics because that's all that's left to worship him.

It's kind of sad actually.

7Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 12:06 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Rodman has always been a wackadoo. Who are the others that went with him? Why would any reputable person get involved in something that he is leading?

8Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 2:02 pm

Wasn't Carmen Electra married to that guy? Wonder what she saw in him?He sounds as stupid as he looks.

9Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 3:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I think I've finally got this Rodman character pegged.

He thrived on all the glory and attention he got when he was the weirdo basketball player.
But then when that career was over,  and his fifteen minutes was up,  he longed to bask in the glory again.  And then he gets wind of these little dwarfs in North Korea who think he's a god.  So he goes to Poontang and gets in bed with a bunch of crazed lunatics because that's all that's left to worship him.

It's kind of sad actually.

Dennis Rodman was one of the greatest rebounders...he had a ball sense that was second to none. However, he was over shadowed, publicity-wise by Jordan, Pippin and BJ. He didn't get recognition until he started the hair dye-job, multiple tatts, and piercings. He lost it after that.

10Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 4:02 pm

2seaoat

Dennis Rodman was one of the greatest rebounders...he had a ball sense that was second to none. However, he was over shadowed, publicity-wise by Jordan, Pippin and BJ. He didn't get recognition until he started the hair dye-job, multiple tatts, and piercings. He lost it after that.

Agree with most of this but in reality he earned his reputation in Detroit long before joining the Bulls....he is crazy like a fox, and certainly was a top rebounder who contributed to two teams. I think he is smart and thinks he is doing something good, and I have no doubt that he is working with the CIA. I may get to play golf with one of the bad boyz of detroit in a week.....I will let you know.

11Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 4:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I have no doubt that he is working with the CIA

I wouldn't be surprised because the CIA is now about as goofy as he is.

12Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 4:50 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I have no doubt that he is working with the CIA

I wouldn't be surprised because the CIA is now about as goofy as he is.

Do you guys use Rodman's dealer, because you must be high.

Have you seen the group of ragtag has-beens he's assembled?

These guys are in it for the cash and the blow.

Last edited by Sal on 1/7/2014, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 4:52 pm

2seaoat

No Bob, I think the show which started the Rodman trip was on HBO and it was called vice......I am convinced that the show is a cia front, as they are getting into some critical intelligence areas in their series on HBO.

14Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 5:05 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Do you guys use Rodman's dealer, because you must be high.

Have you seen the group of ragtag has-beens he's assembled?

These guys are in it for the cash and the blow.

Are you saying the little baby face character in north korea is giving rodman and his posse a lot of money and cocaine to be part of this north korean circus?

15Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 5:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rodman...

“Just to even have us here, it’s an awesome feeling. I want these guys here to show the world, and speak about North Korea in a great light,” Rodman told the Associated Press upon landing. “I hope people will have a different view about North Korea.”

The only "different" view I have about north korea because "these guys" are there is that it's even more fucked up than we thought.

16Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 5:46 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Are you saying the little baby face character in north korea is giving rodman and his posse a lot of money and cocaine to be part of this north korean circus?

Yes.

17Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 5:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Dennis Rodman was one of the greatest rebounders...he had a ball sense that was second to none. However, he was over shadowed, publicity-wise by Jordan, Pippin and BJ. He didn't get recognition until he started the hair dye-job, multiple tatts, and piercings. He lost it after that.

Agree with most of this but in reality he earned his reputation in Detroit long before joining the Bulls....he is crazy like a fox, and certainly was a top rebounder who contributed to two teams.   I think he is smart and thinks he is doing something good, and I have no doubt that he is working with the CIA.  I may get to play golf with one of the bad boyz of detroit in a week.....I will let you know.

Nope....most of first years with Piston's he was a bench sitter....early 90's he was a started.

18Dennis Rodman is Weird Empty Re: Dennis Rodman is Weird 1/7/2014, 9:33 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Wasn't Carmen Electra married to that guy? Wonder what she saw in him?He sounds as stupid as he looks.

Yuummmmmm Carmen Electra......... yum yum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum