Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

defend this........

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1defend this........ Empty defend this........ 1/7/2014, 2:01 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/06/group-unveils-plans-for-satan-statue-next-to-10-commandments-monument-at-okla/?intcmp=latestnews

2defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 2:35 am

What is there to defend? They have just as much right as you do believing in your God.

3defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 4:37 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'd be willing to bet that whoever the "deciders" (to use Bush's word) are in Oklahoma will never stand still for a statute of satan being put beside a statute of the ten commandments.
It would never be allowed to happen in Pace/Milton and it won't be allowed there either.

4defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 10:47 am

cool1

cool1

people wont go for that it would be knocked down the second it was put up and that's a fact  Laughing 

5defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 10:51 am

Sal

Sal

defend this........ Wisc-s10

6defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 12:06 pm

I just wanted to see who would defend this. I am not surprised to see dreams and sal jump up and defend it.

all I can say is one day your chidlren will have to live in this evil dark empty beelives in nothing but self and mine world and I pity them along with mine.

Im back to work now....

7defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 1:45 pm

"all I can say is one day your chidlren will have to live in this evil dark empty beelives in nothing but self and mine world and I pity them along with mine."

Can you attempt to write something that makes sense? I have no clue of what you just said.

8defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 2:16 pm

Sal

Sal

I'm not defending it.

I think religious monuments of any kind have no place in government buildings.

When you open them up to one religion, you open them up to all.

That having been said, the proposed statue is rather tasteful in my opinion ...

defend this........ 24377310

lol

9defend this........ Empty Re: defend this........ 1/7/2014, 2:32 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:"all I can say is one day your chidlren will have to live in this evil dark empty beelives in nothing but self and mine world and I pity them along with mine."

Can you attempt to write something that makes sense? I have no clue of what you just said.

I've learned how to translate it. She's saying that if we don't have the same religion she does (and I'm not sure what it is since she says she's not a Christian), then we live in an evil darkness where we believe in nothing but ourselves.

I wish that was true because I don't even have much belief in myself. I could use some more of that kind of belief. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum