Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

president Obama lowers carbon dioxode levels.......cooling trend continues

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/jan/31/world-carbon-dioxide-emissions-country-data-co2

He has lowered America's levels.......can he handle another Nobel Prize?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's only one thing I'm certain about when it comes to obama.
Either he's Jesus. Or he's the Antichrist. But he's definitely not anything between the two.

Wouldn't it really be something if he was both Jesus AND the Antichrist.
Like some sorta jekyll and hyde character. Or Glen and Glenda. Or Dumb and Dumber. Or Shaggy and Scoopy-Doo.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/jan/31/world-carbon-dioxide-emissions-country-data-co2

He has lowered America's levels.......can he handle another Nobel Prize?

I see you are engaged in a obamapost jerkoff.

Here, let me assist you. You may get much satisfaction out of this.

president Obama lowers carbon dioxode levels.......cooling trend continues Obama_11

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy,

You need to be aware that Jesus knows it when you call someone else a "jerkoff". Just like he knew it yesterday when you called me a "liar", a "hater", and a "bitch". lol

Bob wrote:Chrissy,

You need to be aware that Jesus knows it when you call someone else a "jerkoff".  Just like he knew it yesterday when you called me a "liar",  a "hater",  and a "bitch".  lol

You must be confusing me with one of those sanctified right wing Christians.

not my fault you're too stupid to understand where I stand on issues. its not like I haven't gone the extra mile to spoon feed it to you.  Rolling Eyes 

Your just mad your lies don't work anymore troll.

on the bright side, you have a new butt fucking troll buddy it appears in seaoat. spread em or open wide. which ever you prefer. don't worry, its only online homo stuff, so you can fake it as well. LOL

2seaoat

President Obama did not get my vote, but damn anybody but a half wit can see that he is moving this country in the right direction at light speed. I am now excited about the future of America and feel blessed that President Obama is leading us to prosperity.

2seaoat wrote:President Obama did not get my vote, but damn anybody but a half wit can see that he is moving this country in the right direction at light speed.  I am now excited about the future of America and feel blessed that President Obama is leading us to prosperity.

I beg to diifer. its obviously anyone with half wit or less that sees that LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Seaoat is playing the exact opposite of PaceDog. Funny.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

not my fault you're too stupid to understand where I stand on issues. its not like I haven't gone the extra mile to spoon feed it to you.  Rolling Eyes 

Your just mad your lies don't work anymore troll.

on the bright side, you have a new butt fucking troll buddy it appears in seaoat. spread em or open wide. which ever you prefer. don't worry, its only online homo stuff, so you can fake it as well. LOL

What did my comment have to do with "issues".  My comment was only about what my comment said.  And not only has Jesus heard you call people those other names,  now he's hearing you call someone a "butt fucking troll".  
Jesus is not a happy camper,  Chrissy.  I wouldn't keep taunting him like that if I was you.

2seaoat

Seaoat is playing the exact opposite of PaceDog. Funny.

Who would have thunk it

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

Whoa, maybe I missed something here. Are you saying you're NOT a Christian?
Some people here will be shocked to hear that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

president Obama lowers carbon dioxode levels.......cooling trend continues Obama_11

Damn,  I found this thinking I could order one online.  But it says I have to get mine at an "adult toy store".  Shit.  Thanks to those bible thumpers,  we don't even have an adult toy store around here.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2271514/Obamanator%20/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I do have my Hillary Nutcracker and my talking Rumsfeld dolls though.  I got both at yard sales.  Maybe I can use those for a three-way.

president Obama lowers carbon dioxode levels.......cooling trend continues Hillary-Clinton-Nut-Cracker-debate-482640_440_344

president Obama lowers carbon dioxode levels.......cooling trend continues Rummy

guess that means we need to arrest him for freezing all these people to death  Twisted Evil 

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Whoa,  maybe I missed something here.  Are you saying you're NOT a Christian?
Some people here will be shocked to hear that.  

What I am is none of our business. I can tell you this, its not defined by any political side, religious side or human being other than me and my personal relationship with God.

I have NEVER claimed to be a Christian btw... I do believe in Jesus and God.

worry about yourself. I have a feeling you may have more skeletons in your closet than me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

I have NEVER claimed to be a Christian btw... I do believe in Jesus...

How can someone believe in Jesus and not be a Christian? I've never heard of anything like that before.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I have NEVER claimed to be a Christian btw... I do believe in Jesus...

How can someone believe in Jesus and not be a Christian?  I've never heard of anything like that before.

apparently there are more things you need to think about on this topic. Im not the one to help you answer those.

Good luck finding youre own answers.

2seaoat

Back to topic Chrissy......carbon dioxide levels are dropping under the president and we are producing more oil or gas.....he is changing the game.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I bowled a 171 today. I give all the credit to hussein obama.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I still don't understand how somebody could believe in jesus and not be a Christian.

That would be like believing in mohammed but not being a mooslim.

Or believing in Hitler but not being a Nazi.

It's oxymoronic. And in the case of Chrissy, you can take away the oxy part. lol

Bob wrote:But I still don't understand how somebody could believe in jesus and not be a Christian.

It's oxymoronic.  And in the case of Chrissy,  you can take away the oxy part.  lol

president Obama lowers carbon dioxode levels.......cooling trend continues Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8DC97Cc9mDKXIb-EZO2Y-NRSghHCYHXr8L83CJGH2TAvApqq0Kw

The Jewish people believe there was a man named Jesus. Doesn't mean they believe he was God made man.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile 

Bob wrote:But I still don't understand how somebody could believe in jesus and not be a Christian.

It's oxymoronic.  And in the case of Chrissy,  you can take away the oxy part.  lol

whatever, not my fault youre a dumbass.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:
The Jewish people believe there was a man named Jesus. Doesn't mean they believe he was God made man.

Now she's Jewish.  lol

She didn't say "I believe a mortal man named Jesus did exist".
She said "I do believe in Jesus and God".

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Now she's Jewish.  lol

She didn't say "I believe a mortal man named Jesus did exist".
She said "I do believe in Jesus and God".  

president Obama lowers carbon dioxode levels.......cooling trend continues Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNk9B1X4hfcAUAAah-DJ3O1zqAbFTzIOj3TpiB6JAfn5ZNXBFn

Just because she stated that it makes her Christian?

I think you're just reading things into what she's saying.

I believe in Jesus's teachings. He was a great man... Much better than I'll ever be.

I also believe there's a God.

Doesn't mean I'm a Christian.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum