Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTH has happened to Trent Richardson?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

First time he gets the ball....he fumbles and KC scores. Perhaps Cleveland was right about trading him.

It's baffling. He won't be in the nfl long like this... I hope he's being smart with his money.

2seaoat

I still say it is the Frank Thomas syndrome.....something going on at home.

Yella

Yella

Joanimaroni wrote:First time he gets the ball....he fumbles and KC scores. Perhaps Cleveland was right about trading him.

He's maybe made a deal to go to New Orleans where will make a miraculous recovery of his skills and will be linked up with his old pal Ingram.
I always enjoy a conspiracy angle.. LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I guess that I have not been paying close attention to NFL football while college ball was going on. I did not even know that Richardson had been traded to KC. When did this happen and what did Cleveland get in return?

2seaoat

Traded to the colts....he runs like he really does not want to make yards, and fumbled the ball on the first attempt. We will see if they even bother to let him play in the next playoff game.

2013 Regular Season att:157 yards:458 average:2.9 tds:3

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:2013 Regular Season att:157  yards:458  average:2.9  tds:3

He was averaging 3.5 yards per carry with the Brown's. Good move on Luck's part faking the hand off to Richardson...making him an expensive decoy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum