Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda

+6
Markle
Hospital Bob
no stress
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/5/2014, 9:16 pm

Markle

Markle

stormwatch89 wrote:What a sad waste of American lives.

And waste of treasure.

Send your thank you notes to the person responsible.  President Barack Hussein Obama and his woefully lacking skills and surrounded by inferior advisors.

Last edited by Markle on 1/5/2014, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/5/2014, 9:20 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:What's funny is the civilian perception of things they have not experienced. I do remember all you Dems having to eat crow when the Iraq surge worked when Harry Reid and others said it failed. Then Obama pulled us out cf Iraq. You can't sustain progress when you aren't allowed to enforce it. Then Obama decides a surge would be good for Astan, but refuses to implement the strategies recommended by his same general officer group that ran the successful Iraq surge- namely Petraeus and McChrystal. So, like normal, this admin botches the Full House war poker hand given to him by Bush and then blames Bush after he tosses while hand in for redraw.

Lol

There's no doubt about it,  Bush was one of the best commanders-in-chief the country has ever had.

Perhaps not the best Commander in Chief but certainly far superior to what followed him.

28Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/5/2014, 9:35 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

And waste of treasure.

Send your thank you notes to the person responsible.  President Barack Hussein Obama and his woefully lacking skills and surrounded by inferior advisors.

Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Baloney-meter

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

29Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/5/2014, 9:39 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:What's funny is the civilian perception of things they have not experienced. I do remember all you Dems having to eat crow when the Iraq surge worked when Harry Reid and others said it failed. Then Obama pulled us out cf Iraq. You can't sustain progress when you aren't allowed to enforce it. Then Obama decides a surge would be good for Astan, but refuses to implement the strategies recommended by his same general officer group that ran the successful Iraq surge- namely Petraeus and McChrystal. So, like normal, this admin botches the Full House war poker hand given to him by Bush and then blames Bush after he tosses while hand in for redraw.

Lol

There's no doubt about it,  Bush was one of the best commanders-in-chief the country has ever had.

Perhaps not the best Commander in Chief but certainly far superior to what followed him.  

Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Roll-eyes-only

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Once again, we have absolute proof of the inadequacy of our government and its military/diplomatic backup.  In addition to the 4,000 plus Americans who bled out in Iraq, include the lost trillions in cash that leaves us fighting to see whether it will be garbage pickup or police who gets cut.  Yessirreebob, we are now learning for sure that we lost our war in Iraq which Dubya and his regime said was done to bring freedom and democracy to the mid east.

Facts are, we weren't able to succeed at installing democracy at the point of a gun in Cuba in 1898, not in the Philippines in 1899-1902, not in Vietnam 1964-1975, not in Somalia, not in Kosovo, not in Iraq, and not in Afghanstan --it seems that the only winners of our seemingly unending spate of lost wars ... are the arms manufacturers.

Screw Amerika's foreign policy and the governments that give the orders.  The people of this country are basically honest, they care about others, they are ready to give to charity or to causes when folks anywhere are in deep trouble.  But do not think for a microsecond ... no, make that a nano-second ... that the majority of our leaders ever gave a shit for the humans who they gleefully massacred or tortured because they stood in the way of America's National Interests. "It's in our national interests to project power and dictate politics wherever we want." Or, read it as "murder doesn't really count when the victims are opposing us and democracy."

Like I've said hundreds of times before, America was founded by the rich, for the rich and of the rich.  They have never hesitated to massacre when there was money to be made.

It would seem the only hope we have is that we now have the internet and we are beginning to catch on.

Amerika Inc is not America!

Reality.

31Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/5/2014, 10:16 pm

You probably know Slinger... But hitler's train was called Amerika.

32Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/6/2014, 12:43 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:You probably know Slinger... But hitler's train was called Amerika.

I didn't! Tell me more . . .

33Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/6/2014, 1:02 am

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You probably know Slinger... But hitler's train was called Amerika.

I didn't! Tell me more . . .

Lol... I just remember reading that long ago. I always assumed it was a play on words by you.

34Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/6/2014, 8:08 pm

Markle

Markle

Of course Wordslinger knows.  He just hates AMERICA that much.  Sad really.  Sad he couldn't live somewhere he'd be proud to live.

Hitler train Amerika.  Wordslinger's pride and joy!

Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Hitlers-train-Amerika

http://ww2today.com/7th-november-1942-hitler-avoids-facing-his-own-troops/hitlers-train-amerika

35Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/6/2014, 8:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I thought wordslinger was an enlightened progressive liberal. Now you're telling me he's a nazi like teo. But teo isn't an enlightened progressive liberal.
I'm confused.

36Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/6/2014, 8:47 pm

2seaoat

Sit down on my couch Bob and I will explain......T is psychologically damaged Nazi who needs therapy, Mr. Markle is a hired gun with one principle....he who pays me is right, and Wordslinger woke up one day and his rice crispies did not snap, crackle, and pop, and he blamed corporate America for the same, and when the prize in the box of cereal was too small.....it sealed the deal.....he was pissed.

37Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/6/2014, 8:51 pm

2seaoat wrote:Sit down on my couch Bob and I will explain......T is psychologically damaged Nazi who needs therapy, Mr. Markle is a hired gun with one principle....he who pays me is right, and Wordslinger woke up one day and his rice crispies did not snap, crackle, and pop, and he blamed corporate America for the same, and when the prize in the box of cereal was too small.....it sealed the deal.....he was pissed.

you are such a mother fucker and I am being nice leaving it at that.

38Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/6/2014, 9:22 pm

2seaoat wrote:Sit down on my couch Bob and I will explain......T is psychologically damaged Nazi who needs therapy, Mr. Markle is a hired gun with one principle....he who pays me is right, and Wordslinger woke up one day and his rice crispies did not snap, crackle, and pop, and he blamed corporate America for the same, and when the prize in the box of cereal was too small.....it sealed the deal.....he was pissed.

It's cute that progressivism has collectivized the statists. It always was just variations of the mouse trap.

39Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/7/2014, 12:09 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Of course Wordslinger knows.  He just hates AMERICA that much.  Sad really.  Sad he couldn't live somewhere he'd be proud to live.

Hitler train Amerika.  Wordslinger's pride and joy!

Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Hitlers-train-Amerika

http://ww2today.com/7th-november-1942-hitler-avoids-facing-his-own-troops/hitlers-train-amerika

Very interesting ... Wordslinger didn't know about Hitler's train, because he really isn't interested in the dead Nazi leader.  On the other hand, Herr Markle merely consulted his vast records on everything NAZI and comes forth with this pic of the dummy Adolph's train.  Reality!

Last edited by Wordslinger on 1/7/2014, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jesus begged me to.)

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Except for the people of Germany and Japan whom we solidly defeated in WWII, we have never been successful at Nation Building. We just don't know how to do it, even after we've proven to the target audience that we are more than willing to kill them all, in the name of spreading democracy and freedom.

Everyone knows we lost the war in Iraq, and that we're losing it in Afghanistan.

Everyone except, the folks who vote to keep building weapons and furnishing the MIC a continual supply of tax dollars to consume.

We don't win wars anymore because winning ends them.

And that's the real truth!

41Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/7/2014, 7:07 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I thought wordslinger was an enlightened progressive liberal.  Now you're telling me he's a nazi like teo.  But teo isn't an enlightened progressive liberal.
I'm confused.
Six of one, half a dozen of another.

Here is a Progressive/Democrat supported Occupy Wall Street Demonstrator in Phoenix AZ.

Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 WallStreetJasonToddAR15-1

Here too is the same person at a Phoenix demonstration a couple of years before the OWS mob scene.
Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 JasonToddNazi-1

He later killed four others and committed suicide.

42Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/7/2014, 7:36 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:I thought wordslinger was an enlightened progressive liberal.  Now you're telling me he's a nazi like teo.  But teo isn't an enlightened progressive liberal.
I'm confused.

Here is a Progressive/Democrat supported Occupy Wall Street Demonstrator in Phoenix AZ.

Here too is the same person at a Phoenix demonstration a couple of years before the OWS mob scene.

Hey, lookie there ...

... that's J.T. Ready ...

... well known young Republican, neo-nazi, minuteman militia member, and tea party activist ...

... and, yes he did make an appearance at the Occupy protest ...

... to stir up trouble ...

... he must be one of your heroes, Markie.

43Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/7/2014, 7:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hey, lookie there ...

Nice catch, Sal. Ready couldn't make it in the Marine Corps (received a BCD). He was a right-wing Neo-Nazi, supposed founder of a militia border group, and Tea Partry supporter, whose only claim to fame is he shot and killed his girlfriend, her daughter, and her grandaughter, then turned the weapon on himself.

Markle must love falling on his own sword....... LOL!!!

44Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/8/2014, 1:37 am

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
I'm confused.

Hey, lookie there ...

... well known young Republican, neo-nazi, minuteman militia member, and tea party activist ...

Sal, why lie?  There is a supporter of the OWS mobs.  Mobs outspokenly supported by President Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and many other Democrats.  What seems to be your problem?

45Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/8/2014, 7:29 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
I'm confused.

Hey, lookie there ...

Sal, why lie?  There is a supporter of the OWS mobs.  Mobs outspokenly supported by President Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and many other Democrats.  What seems to be your problem?

And the Tea Partier's sign: Keep your government hands of my Medicare! Represents ALL conservatives. More interestingly, Markle's unit of the Cantonment Nazi Society, has decided it's no longer politically profitable to claim the KKK and its Nazi offshoots are part of their organization.

Wait, I retract the whole thing. Markle's hatred for anyone left of Hitler has to be considered a valid point of view ... for a Nazi lover.

46Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/8/2014, 8:48 am

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Anyone can easily google J.T. Ready and find out who he was, Markie.

How can you tell Markie is lying?

He's posting on the internetz.

lmao

47Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/8/2014, 12:14 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

And waste of treasure.

You are beyond the pale. How in God's name could you even begin to place blame on Obama for Bush's obvious war of aggression for profit and revenge?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/10-year-iraq-war-timeline/story?id=18758663

October 2, 2002 - Bush authorizes Iraq invasion

May 1, 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"

Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Bush_mission_accomplished

48Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/8/2014, 12:30 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
I'm confused.

For the last time, Markle, that guy was a neo-Nazi, like you. I refuted that claim months ago, with the evidence. Please update your pack of lies. You're embarrassing yourself.

49Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/8/2014, 2:52 pm

See US casualty count in afghanistan for the last five years... compare to previous administration... enjoy.

WAR CRIMINAL..!!

50Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq Falling to Al Qaeda 1/8/2014, 9:48 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
I'm confused.

For the last time, Markle, that guy was a neo-Nazi, like you.  I refuted that claim months ago, with the evidence.  Please update your pack of lies.  You're embarrassing yourself.

He marched for the beloved Occupy Wall Street mobs all supported by President Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Now President Obama has surrendered in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum