Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Granny4Peace

+5
Granny4Peace
RottiesRule
PBulldog2
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Granny4Peace Empty Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 12:48 pm

In the lurking thread, G asked me to explain her dilemma.  Poor dear fell during the summer and broke her right ankle.  Last month she fell again.  She got 3 staples in her scalp and a cast on the arm she broke.  The very next day she fell yet again and broke her left ankle.  She was hospitalized for orthopedic surgery.  Post-op, she was sent to a rehab center where she will remain for a couple of weeks for physical therapy.  

When she is able to get online, she can only use one thumb.  So, Boards, I am sure she really appreciates that you lifted the log-in requirement.  You have made it very easy for her to pop in here and check on Neko, plus see what shenanigans the regulars are up to.

Last edited by BirdyBack on 1/4/2014, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 1:02 pm

Oh man! That sucks Granny! That falling is scary. I fell last January into a bed frame and got 8 stitches. I'm sending you the luck of the Irish to quit falling. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad,though? The Irish are something else.

3Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 1:11 pm

2seaoat

Thanks for posting. Granny get well soon, and I would suggest that you have someone copy this standard response to our threads.....

Your mother must have dropped you on your head as a baby for you to believe such utter nonsense..........or Your mother must have been a groupie at a MENSA convention, your genius is unmatched.

Or if you are responding to Mr. Markle or Mr. Pace........HUH?

4Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 1:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Granny so sorry to hear about your misfortune. Please get well soon.

5Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 1:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Doesn't Granny still have her membership?

6Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 1:21 pm

Get well Granny..!! I can't imagine such a cascade of events... I hope that's it. Thanks for letting us know Birdy.

7Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 1:31 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Doesn't Granny still have her membership?

She does, but she doesn't post like she used to.  She has been using her one thumb to log in and check for Neko updates.

I love this picture she posted.  IDK if she is actually in a wheelchair, but I sort of hope that she is if that keeps her from falling.

Granny4Peace G4p_pi10

8Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 1:59 pm

2seaoat

Doesn't Granny still have her membership?

Its an outrage for the Olympic team to have dropped her from membership on the team because of one frisky night with the Belgium curling team........a broken thumb should not interfere with her snowboarding, and the ankle injury.......it did not slow her down for a second with those frisky Belgium curlers......tape it and do that 960.

9Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 2:12 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Rumor within The Circle has it that none of this is true. G4P is just setting up for another of her infamous undercover ops.

Don't believe everything you read. Birdy is G4P's handler. 

(Get well soonest, Granny!  sunny )

10Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 2:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Doesn't Granny still have her membership?

Its an outrage for the Olympic team to have dropped her from membership on the team because of one frisky night with the Belgium curling team........a broken thumb should not interfere with her snowboarding, and the ankle injury.......it did not slow her down for a second with those frisky Belgium curlers......tape it and do that 960.

Those curlers are a rough tough bunch.

11Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 3:34 pm

RottiesRule

Thanks Birdy.
Damn, when it rains it pours.
Granny, quit doing wheelies and get better soon.

12Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 4:16 pm

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Thanks gang! Got the iPad now and I'm typing a little better. I am in a wheelchair. Because I broke my left humerus and left ankle, I'm not able to use crutches. But I've been up today and had physical therapy before lunch. The food here is abysmal. Send Pizza! I think I'm going to have my husband bring new an oyster po boy when he comes tonight.

13Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 4:29 pm

Granny4Peace wrote:Thanks gang! Got the iPad now and I'm typing a little better. I am in a wheelchair. Because I broke my left humerus and left ankle, I'm not able to use crutches. But I've been up today and had physical therapy before lunch. The food here is abysmal. Send Pizza! I think I'm going to have my husband bring new an oyster po boy when he comes tonight.

Sounds like your spirits are high... glad to see that. It's cool that you can count on ur friends here for a little razzing.

Rub some dirt on those broken bones and get back in the game... lol.

14Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 4:30 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Thanks for posting.  Granny get well soon, and I would suggest that you have someone copy this standard response to our threads.....

Your mother must have dropped you on your head as a baby for you to believe such utter nonsense..........or Your mother must have been a groupie at a MENSA convention, your genius is unmatched.

Or if you are responding to Mr. Markle or Mr. Pace........HUH?

Granny4Peace Muttley-laugh-o

Hee, hee, hee, I do love living rent free in your mind! You're such a good foil so keep up the good work!

15Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 4:36 pm

Markle

Markle

BirdyBack wrote:In the lurking thread, G asked me to explain her dilemma.  Poor dear fell during the summer and broke her right ankle.  Last month she fell again.  She got 3 staples in her scalp and a cast on the arm she broke.  The very next day she fell yet again and broke her left ankle.  She was hospitalized for orthopedic surgery.  Post-op, she was sent to a rehab center where she will remain for a couple of weeks for physical therapy.  

When she is able to get online, she can only use one thumb.  So, Boards, I am sure she really appreciates that you lifted the log-in requirement.  You have made it very easy for her to pop in here and check on Neko, plus see what shenanigans the regulars are up to.

Is she not living in an assisted care facility?

I've been helping a family of very close friends who mostly live in Texas now with their 93 year old grandfather who refused to move and had fallen several times. He was also wondering the neighborhood at 3 in the morning.  After months of trying, he is finally in an assisted care facility and every is resting easier.  

I will keep Granny4Peace in my prayers.

Last edited by Markle on 1/4/2014, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 4:41 pm

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Doesn't Granny still have her membership?

Those curlers are a rough tough bunch.

It takes working out 365 days a year to move those brooms that fast.

17Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 6:24 pm

Markle wrote:Is she not living in an assisted care facility?

She will spend 2 weeks in a skilled nursing center that has the orthopedic care and physical therapy she needs.

18Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 9:20 pm

Yella

Yella

Well,poor li'l Granny. Get well soon an be careful. Your friend, Yelladawg

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

19Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/4/2014, 10:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yella wrote:Well,poor li'l Granny. Get well soon an be careful. Your friend, Yelladawg

I will second that!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

20Granny4Peace Empty Re: Granny4Peace 1/5/2014, 9:10 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Sad 

Guard your hips and keep up the good fight!

Be better soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum