Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im going to bed, just wanted to say 1 thing.. fuck you lurkers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lurkers are losers. nothing to say or either something to say that you deny to say... bah ha ha

Cool 

talknstang

i'm not a lurker Chrissy, maybe the lurkers need a lurking site where they can lurk all they want and discuss things like...lurking

dumpcare

But if they had their own lurking site and there were nothing but lurker's there would be nothing to lurk.

ppaca wrote:But if they had their own lurking site and there were nothing but lurker's there would be nothing to lurk.

cheers 

I think you understand my point. recently this forum chose to vote in favor of lurkers and that makes the rest of us circus performers. maybe the lurkers can toss us a peanut every now and then.  Wink 

this is my daily peanut.

Yella

Yella

Hell's Bells! Some of my most intensely weird thoughts have occurred while lurking.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Lovely.  Rolling Eyes 

Floridatexan wrote:
Lovely.   Rolling Eyes 

youre slow... what took you so long?

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Lovely.   Rolling Eyes 

youre slow... what took you so long?

Im going to bed, just wanted to say 1 thing.. fuck you lurkers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEJKt6GAl_jq9nbaucnK0Lo6KqQpRp-fB2orJ-LAlOXqXa_X4log

She was busy lurking.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JseSqw4ATtM

Smile

dumpcare

Yella wrote:Hell's Bells! Some of my most intensely weird thoughts have occurred while lurking.

I believe that is called a voyeur  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum