Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

skankymoranky is a dirty piece of scum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Its ok, I fully expected it.

but the facts are still...

I'm smart, pretty, sucessful and funny

rigged votes and all.

because really people, all of this is my fault and I should be punished. I am the person who set the capability for certain people to post and others not. NOT

Talk about childish mind games whew

Last edited by *Secret_Angel* on 8/11/2012, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

No, I thought turnabout was fair play. It was pretty obvious what was being done.

skankymoranky wrote:No, I thought turnabout was fair play. It was pretty obvious what was being done.

actually I wondered about that and I went and looked at everyones votes.

there were a couple of poeple that could have contributed to it, but in all none of them could have done it all alone.

so I think that speaks volumes

however, YOU have been very busy in taking it into your own hands

and thats ok

because I am sure that all the votes you may have given me for post about science or health are very ligitimate.

maybe it was my philosophy thread? or my technolgy thread.

maybe its just the fact that I breath LOL

youve misused the button

and thats something I can say I never have done

I have integrity

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:No, I thought turnabout was fair play. It was pretty obvious what was being done.

actually I wondered about that and I went and looked at everyones votes.

there were a couple of poeple that could have contributed to it, but in all none of them could have done it all alone.

so I think that speaks volumes

however, YOU have been very busy in taking it into your own hands

and thats ok

because I am sure that all the votes you may have given me for post about science or health are very ligitimate.

maybe it was my philosophy thread? or my technolgy thread.

maybe its just the fact that I breath LOL

youve misused the button

and thats something I can say I never have done

I have integrity

I honestly did it to make a point. You should never have had that high a score. There are plenty of people who post here who never make a negative post and their score didn't come close. You are not one of them. If everyone agrees with everything you say on this forum I question their thinking processes or maybe they just don't bother to respond.In any event, something was bogus about your score.

I'll tell you whats bogus about the score.

it appears you, boards can choose who can vote and who can not.

Now I cant control what other people vote on as I have not personally abused this sytem.

but you have abused this system for your own personal drama

and thats fine

if you want to punish me for what other people have done, i can see it works.

other than that, I have been exceptionally good as of late and only posting to topics of the mind thinkers.

I obvioulsy pissed you off today and you want to punish me. so what.

go fuck yourself

good day

*Secret_Angel* wrote:I'll tell you whats bogus about the score.

Now I cant control what other people vote on as I have not personally abused this sytem.

and thats fine

other than that, I have been exceptionally good as of late and only posting to topics of the mind thinkers.

go fuck yourself

good day

I'm going to leave this conversation now as I don't want to get on this level.You did not deserve that score as you have demonstrated with this post.

skankymoranky wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:I'll tell you whats bogus about the score.

and thats fine

go fuck yourself

good day

I'm going to leave this conversation now as I don't want to get on this level.You did not deserve that score as you have demonstrated with this post.

thats right. glad you could set the record straight by inciting me and punishing me personally for others actions.

I should just have stayed shuted. LOL

Why is there so much damn focus on a meaningless reputation? Why all the worry about what some anonymous poster thinks about you or one your comments? It is really stupid to be arguing about how many plus or minus points you or some other poster has or who is at the top and who is at the bottom. This is just ridiculous.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Why is there so much damn focus on a meaningless reputation? Why all the worry about what some anonymous poster thinks about you or one your comments? It is really stupid to be arguing about how many plus or minus points you or some other poster has or who is at the top and who is at the bottom. This is just ridiculous.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

is not.

is too.

stop touching me....mom, he's doing it again.

i'm not touching you.....i'm not touching you....i'm not touching you...

mom....make him stop saying that.

i swear to God if both of you don't stop it i'm turning this car around.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Why is there so much damn focus on a meaningless reputation? Why all the worry about what some anonymous poster thinks about you or one your comments? It is really stupid to be arguing about how many plus or minus points you or some other poster has or who is at the top and who is at the bottom. This is just ridiculous.

well there wouldnt have been but someone made it to where others couldnt vote, and then the vote got scewed into my favor, not of my own doing, and then that same person who made the vote be bale to be scewed, went and gave hundreds of votes to again scew what was already given in order to set up a down fall of said person.

and said person didnt even scew the vote. but now said person cant even vote, liike the other side couldnt vote before.

so see its all clear now

the moderator of this forum is a childish babbling idiot.

and I dont appreciate being set up for a bunch of shit when I havnt done anything.

I can tell you this, Ive had it being a target of these peoples stupid shit.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:

well there wouldnt have been but someone made it to where others couldnt vote, and then the vote got scewed into my favor, not of my own doing, and then that same person who made the vote be bale to be scewed, went and gave hundreds of votes to again scew what was already given in order to set up a down fall of said person.

and said person didnt even scew the vote. but now said person cant even vote, liike the other side couldnt vote before.

so see its all clear now

and I dont appreciate being set up for a bunch of shit when I havnt done anything.

That is the point exactly, why let it get to you? Who cares what one poster can do that another can't. You need to set your priorities above this crap.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

so see its all clear now

That is the point exactly, why let it get to you? Who cares what one poster can do that another can't. You need to set your priorities above this crap.

my priorities are above this crap.

I cant stand liars and cheaters, neither have I been.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:

Well if your priorities are above all this crap, then you certainly are focusing on it quite a bit.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

Well if your priorities are above all this crap, then you certainly are focusing on it quite a bit.

im focused on it because it was done on purpose to shove a big stick up my ass and I dont apprecite it.

you were not the target of this little fiasco so back off with the judging

I know what it was, they couldnt stand I was holding intelligent conversations and not arguing, so the games began.

you people are not even smart or fun. I have no idea why I stay here.

hold on while I do something

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

im focused on it because it was done on purpose to shove a big stick up my ass and I dont apprecite it.

you were not the target of this little fiasco so back off with the judging

I know what it was, they couldnt stand I was holding intelligent conversations and not arguing, so the games began.

you people are not even smart or fun. I have no idea why I stay here.

hold on while I do something

Well you can focus as much energy as you want on this but I am done, you are impossible to even carry on an intelligent debate with you when you are drowning yourself in the bottle. You have the gall to say we are not intelligent when it is you who cannot even talk coherently.

I'm done, bye.

I just cracked open a cold beer so I'll listen. Very Happy
I think the +/- should be on the post not the person..

Lurch wrote:I just cracked open a cold beer so I'll listen. Very Happy
I think the +/- should be on the post not the person..

well...

I'm just lookin on, waiting for someone to have something interesting to say.

we passed the go sign way back, as people are not really interested in worldly topics.

so cheers....

Lets drink to being able to see other peoples ideas. I cant wait Smile

VectorMan

VectorMan

thread_bear wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

is not.

is too.

stop touching me....mom, he's doing it again.

i'm not touching you.....i'm not touching you....i'm not touching you...

mom....make him stop saying that.

i swear to God if both of you don't stop it i'm turning this car around.

Turning around? My Dad was about STOPPING the car. And you sure didn't want that to happen. If he actually did stop the car, there would be a whipping for somebody. Right on the side of the road. And no one batted an eye.

Turning around? My Dad was about STOPPING the car. And you sure didn't want that to happen. If he actually did stop the car, there would be a whipping for somebody. Right on the side of the road. And no one batted an eye.[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

oh hell yeah.....same deal here.

no quarter whatsoever. that scene i was mocking did NOT happen when my dad was in the car. end of discussion.

but it was worse when he would embarrass me in front of a full congregation at church. if i was whispering back and forth with my best friend, etc....he would stop in the middle of the sermon and call our names and make us come down to the front and separate us in different pews.

you had to be there to understand why it was worse than a whipping.

VectorMan

VectorMan

thread_bear wrote:

Turning around? My Dad was about STOPPING the car. And you sure didn't want that to happen. If he actually did stop the car, there would be a whipping for somebody. Right on the side of the road. And no one batted an eye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

oh hell yeah.....same deal here.

no quarter whatsoever. that scene i was mocking did NOT happen when my dad was in the car. end of discussion.

but it was worse when he would embarrass me in front of a full congregation at church. if i was whispering back and forth with my best friend, etc....he would stop in the middle of the sermon and call our names and make us come down to the front and separate us in different pews.

you had to be there to understand why it was worse than a whipping.

Oh, believe me, I get it. Been there done that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum