Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Study proves vaccine is responsible for Whooping cough outbreak

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://wtfrly.com/2013/12/28/study-proves-vaccines-not-vaccine-refusers-are-behind-whooping-cough-outbreaks/#.UsEHr7Ty1wQ

When you’re newly vaccinated you are an asymptomatic carrier, which is good for you, but not for the population,” said Tod J. Merkel [aka Captain Obvious #1], the lead author of the study, who is a researcher in the Office of Vaccines Research and Review in the Food and Drug Administration.

Scientists said the finding was surprising, and could be a signpost for investigators as they try to improve the vaccines for people.

Oh great, they’re going to devote a great deal of thought and discussion to it. Good to know.

Each DTaP shot contains the heavy metal aluminum (which bioaccumulates in the body), formaldehyde (great for preserving dead people and apparently awesome for a child’s developing brain as well), bovine protein (yummy) and the additive polysorbate 80 which has been linked to gastrointestinal problems, heart attacks, strokes, impaired immunity and tumor growth for starters.

And remember, when anyone is administered a vaccine, it goes straight into the person’s bloodstream (and eventually the brain), bypassing the digestive system and thus a large portion of the body’s immune system as well.

In the mean time, parents who didn’t want to turn their children into the Typhoid Mary of whooping cough are getting the finger pointed at them to shame them into vaccinating their child with a shot that, for starters, isn’t even that effective anyway EVEN THOUGH NOT ONE, OR EVEN TWO, BUT FIVE DOSES ARE RECOMMENDED!

That’s right, five DTaP shots are recommended — that’s five times the aluminum, formaldehyde, bovine protein and polysorbate 80 — and the kids don’t even get one of those shirts that says, “I got five DTaP shots and all I got was this lousy shirt, a bunch of aluminum and preservatives in my brain, and the ability to spread whooping cough to all of my friends whose parents didn’t make them get five ultimately ineffective DTaP shots” (you know, it had to be printed kinda small to fit it all on the shirt, but that’s not the point).

2seaoat

Can pertussis be prevented with vaccines?

A: Yes. Pertussis, or whooping cough, can be prevented with vaccines. Before pertussis vaccines became widely available in the 1940s, about 200,000 children got sick with it each year in the US and about 9,000 died as a result of the infection. Now we see about 10,000–40,000 cases reported each year and unfortunately about 10–20 deaths.

You quote an article and I read the same. So deaths from whooping cough have dropped 98% since the use of vaccines, and you have some GUY write an article telling us that vaccines are responsible for the spread of Whooping Cough. Are you really this challenged? I did notice all the investigate 911 links on the site.......pure unadulterated superstition and anti science Nazi crap. As a Democracy we elect folks who have a duty to provide for the general welfare of our citizens, and eliminating 98% of the deaths which you provided with the Article and links to the CDC.....do you think everybody shares your impairment? Sorry government and vaccines have saved people's lives and your Adolph occult stuff is getting old......ignorance kills people.....ignorance by design is evil.

My cousin's granddaughter nearly died from pertussis because of a church family who decided they were strongly opposed to vaccinations in general. She was 6 months old when she got ill. She is finally out of the hospital now. I don't care how many articles Teo pulls out, I believe in the necessity of vaccines.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's exactly what people should do with information. Examine their own life experiences and other information and make a considered decision. Running around in a panic either way is worthless. Fact is there is lots of information all over. Blindly trusting Doctors after the poor track record they have is worse than flipping a coin. That of course is just my opinion and you are welcome to yours and I will give that it's just as valid.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://wtfrly.com/2013/12/28/study-proves-vaccines-not-vaccine-refusers-are-behind-whooping-cough-outbreaks/#.UsEHr7Ty1wQ

When you’re newly vaccinated you are an asymptomatic carrier, which is good for you, but not for the population,” said Tod J. Merkel [aka Captain Obvious #1], the lead author of the study, who is a researcher in the Office of Vaccines Research and Review in the Food and Drug Administration.

Scientists said the finding was surprising, and could be a signpost for investigators as they try to improve the vaccines for people.

Oh great, they’re going to devote a great deal of thought and discussion to it. Good to know.

Each DTaP shot contains the heavy metal aluminum (which bioaccumulates in the body), formaldehyde (great for preserving dead people and apparently awesome for a child’s developing brain as well), bovine protein (yummy) and the additive polysorbate 80 which has been linked to gastrointestinal problems, heart attacks, strokes, impaired immunity and tumor growth for starters.

And remember, when anyone is administered a vaccine, it goes straight into the person’s bloodstream (and eventually the brain), bypassing the digestive system and thus a large portion of the body’s immune system as well.

In the mean time, parents who didn’t want to turn their children into the Typhoid Mary of whooping cough are getting the finger pointed at them to shame them into vaccinating their child with a shot that, for starters, isn’t even that effective anyway EVEN THOUGH NOT ONE, OR EVEN TWO, BUT FIVE DOSES ARE RECOMMENDED!

That’s right, five DTaP shots are recommended — that’s five times the aluminum, formaldehyde, bovine protein and polysorbate 80 — and the kids don’t even get one of those shirts that says, “I got five DTaP shots and all I got was this lousy shirt, a bunch of aluminum and preservatives in my brain, and the ability to spread whooping cough to all of my friends whose parents didn’t make them get five ultimately ineffective DTaP shots” (you know, it had to be printed kinda small to fit it all on the shirt, but that’s not the point).

What a whack job web site.  I didn't think you could find a wilder one than RENSE.COM  But you did.

No sources, no identification as to writes the crap, no "About Us" location which lists who they are, their specialties, who they support and other relevant information.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey Markle. no sweat, get all the virus juice you want...get ya some for me...it's the least a big brave neocon can do for the corporate war machine....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum