Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tebow has still taken the Broncos further than Manning

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sucks for you haters.

2seaoat

Have you been drinking this evening. Do you get Monday off for Christmas break.......or did you get one of those ecigs and you are toking with Christy......Tebow is exactly where I told you he would be when you and Boards were so excited about his skills.......I saw Bobby Douglas play, and gave his beautiful sister a ride in this little MG sprint I had where her legs were yummy.......but dumb as a board, and her brother was 10 IQ points south of her, and he to had great legs......yep better than Timmy T, but you know in the NFL......you got to throw the football.

2seaoat wrote:Have you been drinking this evening. Do you get Monday off for Christmas break.......or did you get one of those ecigs and you are toking with Christy......Tebow is exactly where I told you he would be when you and Boards were so excited about his skills.......I saw Bobby Douglas play, and gave his beautiful sister a ride in this little MG sprint I had where her legs were yummy.......but dumb as a board, and her brother was 10 IQ points south of her, and he to had great legs......yep better than Timmy T, but you know in the NFL......you got to throw the football.

Of hear regret quarterback.

Until Manning leads Denver to SB, Tebow has taken them further

2seaoat

Until Manning leads Denver to SB, Tebow has taken them further

A weak division, and a horrible record.......and that is what you hang your hat on.......this explains a great deal with your understanding of foreign policy and health care.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Tebow is not, nor never has been and never will be an NFL QB, let alone a playoff caliber QB. I was watching the halftime show on yesterday on Fox and all the pundits agreed that Jay Cutler will also never be a playoff caliber QB. I am not putting Tebow and Cutler into the same mold, byt I agree with the commentators on Fox that he(Cutler) will never be a playoff QB.

Doesn't matter GR, until manning can stop choking and lead Broncos past AFC title game, tebow has done more. Lol

Peyton manning is one of the biggest NFL chokers ever.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Peyton manning is one of the biggest NFL chokers ever.

Well to be a choker as you claim, he certainly holds a lot of records.

Most yards passing in a season formerly held by Drew Brees; 5,477 yds.
Most TD passes in a season 55 breaking Tom Brady's 2007 record of 50.
Most points scored in a season 606 breaking the 2007 Patriots record of 589.

Different team, but Manning was MVP of Super Bowl XLI and beat the Bears. Tebow has not done that. I understand you are talking about the Broncos, but when making comparison of 2 individuals, you have to take all stats into account, not just a single team.

I would be proud to call myself a choker while holding individual and team records like those.

Last edited by Ghost Rider on 12/30/2013, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yep and only one SB ring when he had a but road of talent surrounding him. Tom Brady he is not.

2seaoat

on Fox and all the pundits agreed that Jay Cutler will also never be a playoff caliber QB.

How possibly could any quarterback great or not, win playoff games when the defense is last in the NFL in stopping the run, and set a record this year for the most yards given up by a defense against the run.......I am glad the pundits have such analytical minds.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:on Fox and all the pundits agreed that Jay Cutler will also never be a playoff caliber QB.

How possibly could any quarterback great or not, win playoff games when the defense is last in the NFL in stopping the run, and set a record this year for the most yards given up by a defense against the run.......I am glad the pundits have such analytical minds.

The way that Jimmy Johnson was talking is that Cutler could be surrounded by the best defense in the world and he still does not have the goods to be a good playoff QB. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a playoff caliber QB. In my opinion, he was horrible at Vanderbilt just as he is with the Bears.

Seaoat, you guys just suck and Thsts why urlacher retired much like Barry sanders did

So, in which game does manning choke?

T
E
B
O
W

2seaoat

The way that Jimmy Johnson was talking is that Cutler could be surrounded by the best defense in the world and he still does not have the goods to be a good playoff QB. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a playoff caliber QB. In my opinion, he was horrible at Vanderbilt just as he is with the Bears.

As a bear fan, I can tell you most bear fans have turned on Cutler. He is a gunslinger and Jimmy Johnson knows that even Peyton Manning had to break his streak of gunslinging interceptions late in a playoff game which kept him from getting the ring.....same with Brett.......but as much as everyone wants to write him off just like they did with those two, I think the Bears would be crazy to let this guy go. Coaching and maturity could find this guy deep in the playoffs.....but in the end, you need a defense, and an injury free season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum