Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas gifts

+3
Joanimaroni
Sal
cool1
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas gifts  Empty Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 11:22 am

cool1

cool1

when do yall do Christmas gifts lol   when my daughter was real little it was always Christmas day ,,  When she got older and figured out 1 min after midnight was Christmas day --and we just went to bed she woke us up an hour later and said mom dad its Christmas day- Shocked 
So one year we decided she will open gifts Christmas eve that way she can stay up all night and we get to sleep all night  :lol

another thing she did when real little -she was a smart kid --I use to wrap all gifts same usual paper put from santa---and some from mom and Dad .  
Oh she was around 4 or 5 and one year she told us this not from Santa , My husband and I looked at each other !!! she told us same paper -LOL,  So since she was still small and wanted her to believe a few more years we had to buy diff---paper every year after that so she knew Santa had come , that one year we just told her he must have borrowed our paper she said OH!

Now she is older well she makes a Christmas list and usually its an expensive list --CDs  Posters , and so on LOL  and brings it to me 2 months before Christmas  Laughing

2Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 11:34 am

Sal

Sal

My son has been asking for headphones called Beats by Dre.

They look like this ...

Christmas gifts  1374818086_36508600

They run about $300 - $400 a pair brand new.

I keep telling him that's too much to pay for headphones, but it's the hip thing and as much a fashion accessory as audio device.

So, as a joke, I'm getting two cans of these ...

Christmas gifts  Product_photo_415

... and connecting them with a piece of string.

I'm gonna wrap the whole thing up in an appropriately sized box, and tell him that we broke down and got him his "Beets".

lol

I can't wait to see his face.

3Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 11:56 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Awesome, Sal.

Cool we open gifts on Christmas Day. When the kids were little...Santa left the gifts under the tree unwrapped. When the last child was old enough I wrapped the gifts. Each child had all their gifts wrapped in the same paper. The Christmas paper was nuetral and no name tags so they couldn't tell who was who's....in case they wanted to snoop.

I wrap all the gifts for my children and the grandchildren. We will make rounds to everyone's house Christmas morning to see what Santa brought. Dinner is at my house and my children and the grandkids will open gifts when they arrive. Christmas Eve dinner tonight will include gift exchanges with extended family.

4Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 12:14 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:Awesome, Sal.

Cool we open gifts on Christmas Day.  When the kids were little...Santa left the gifts under the tree unwrapped.   When the last child was old enough I wrapped the gifts. Each child had all their gifts wrapped in the same paper. The Christmas paper was nuetral and no name tags so they couldn't tell who was who's....in case they wanted to snoop.

I wrap all the gifts for my children and the grandchildren. We will make rounds to everyone's house Christmas morning to see what Santa brought. Dinner is at my house and my children and the grandkids will open gifts when they arrive. Christmas Eve dinner tonight will include gift exchanges with extended family.

You DO have it all worked out!

We always had the kids open 1 package on Christmas eve which was new pj's for pic taking the next morning.

This year my older Daughter bought my other daughter, herself and me matching pj's. We laughed till we cried.

Some traditions don't die.

5Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 12:21 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

The pups got a giant cookie bin early.

Christmas gifts  6xhrVfts

6Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 12:27 pm

Sal wrote:My son has been asking for headphones called Beats by Dre.

They look like this ...

I keep telling him that's too much to pay for headphones, but it's the hip thing and as much a fashion accessory as audio device.

I'm gonna wrap the whole thing up in an appropriately sized box, and tell him that we broke down and got him his "Beets".

lol

Laughing 

7Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 1:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:The pups got a giant cookie bin early.

I have fallen in love with the pug. He is so cute and smart.....I have had him since Sunday and I have him potty trained......maybe he trained me. So far, no accidents in the house.

8Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 1:56 pm

cool1

cool1

They look like this ...

lol

That is so funny Sal --man those are expensive!!!

9Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 2:02 pm

cool1

cool1

I have to go to store and buy beans --we have to go to my mother inlaws house she is up there in age --we all get together and eat then come home and I let my daughter dig into her gifts . Then tomorrow let the step son and grandkids come over for theres and I will cook again--I bought one of those mini hams from -Honey baked hams those are so good .

I have to charge all my cameras now --everyone have a good Christmas im going to be busy getting ready for this evening.--- Very Happy 

10Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 2:37 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:

I have fallen in love with the pug. He is so cute and smart.....I have had him since Sunday and I have him potty trained......maybe he trained me. So far,  no accidents in the house.

I thought you had the retriever instead??

Oh, Joani, I can just imagine. You need one for yourself! They are smart. Our little girl won 3rd place in puppy kindergarten and my jaw dropped as I said "Alex???".

Please send a pic and let us know the name!!!

Enjoy him!

11Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 3:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I have fallen in love with the pug. He is so cute and smart.....I have had him since Sunday and I have him potty trained......maybe he trained me. So far,  no accidents in the house.

I thought you had the retriever instead??

Oh, Joani, I can just imagine.  You need one for yourself!  They are smart.  Our little girl won 3rd place in puppy kindergarten and my jaw dropped as I said "Alex???".

Please send a pic and let us know the name!!!

Enjoy him!

I had them both the retriever went home last night......when they got home from Disney. The pup will go home very early Christmas morning before the girls get up.

12Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 3:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I got a new Grandson for Christmas, His name is.......wait for it....................................here it comes....................
SAL

13Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 3:32 pm

Sal

Sal

No way.

14Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 3:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:No way.

Yup...I had NO input in the name..LOL

15Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 3:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hero I'm so excited for you. What a wonderful Christmas gift.

Wait a damn minute....they didn't adopt Sal, did they?

16Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 6:02 pm

Sal

Sal

I was stamped "unadoptable" a long time ago.

17Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 6:19 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

They look like this ...

I can't wait to see his face.[/font]

Did you also get him the headphones?

18Christmas gifts  Empty Re: Christmas gifts 12/24/2013, 6:34 pm

2seaoat

Did you also get him the headphones?

Wouldn't that make Sal such a sweet dad. Messing with the kid and then getting him what his heart desired. You are the queen of hearts, I am guessing that Sal is Darth Vader.....the ace of spades.........the kid gets the cans and string.......it sparks his imagination.......he says into the can....is that you Watson.......and he then starts an IPO and becomes the youngest billionaire in history........as the Ace of Spades...... Sal has a plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum