Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honey Badger Dismissed From Team

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LSU Coach Les Miles has dismissed arguably the best player on the Tigers team, defensive back Tryann Mathieu, aka The Honey Badger.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/lsu-dismisses-former-heisman-finalist-tyrann-mathieu-team-180514576--ncaaf.html

didnt we have a poster who used that nic ?

*Secret_Angel* wrote:didnt we have a poster who used that nic ?

I don't recall if there was one.

it doesn't say what he did... hopefully he didn't throw it all away. i was an athlete in college... and i broke rules all the time... filling our bathtub with ice and beer was common on road trips... and drinking on the bus... and much worse which i won't disclose just incase i become potus. i think the coach knew... in fact i know he did on a few occasions... different day and age tho i guess.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Do you think this will help the Gators when they host LSU on October 6th?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:it doesn't say what he did... hopefully he didn't throw it all away. i was an athlete in college... and i broke rules all the time... filling our bathtub with ice and beer was common on road trips... and drinking on the bus... and much worse which i won't disclose just incase i become potus. i think the coach knew... in fact i know he did on a few occasions... different day and age tho i guess.

What sport did you play, Pkr?

*Secret_Angel* wrote:didnt we have a poster who used that nic ?
I think Gunz did it for a while.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:it doesn't say what he did... hopefully he didn't throw it all away. i was an athlete in college... and i broke rules all the time... filling our bathtub with ice and beer was common on road trips... and drinking on the bus... and much worse which i won't disclose just incase i become potus. i think the coach knew... in fact i know he did on a few occasions... different day and age tho i guess.

tennis... but i could have played football or baseball at smaller colleges.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You should have tired to be the next Bobby Riggs, man. I am sure there is a lot more money in tennis than there is in your day job.

There's my little sweetheart,Poker Bum! We used to fill up an old bathtub at the fraternity house and called it"purple passion".Somebody invariably would up laying in the tub but people still drank from it anyway. Theta Chi House.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You should have tired to be the next Bobby Riggs, man. I am sure there is a lot more money in tennis than there is in your day job.

i tried believe me... lol. spent almost three years bumming from tournament to tournament in busses and vans... just wasn't quite good enough. sure was fun tho.

Dreamsglore wrote:

There's my little sweetheart,Poker Bum! We used to fill up an old bathtub at the fraternity house and called it"purple passion".Somebody invariably would up laying in the tub but people still drank from it anyway. Theta Chi House.

lol... sounds like fun. i wasn't allowed to be at those either. but...

Yeah, I think it WAS Gunz. "don't give a shit"

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Honey-badger has had a previous positive drug test....what a shame.

Markle

Markle

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:LSU Coach Les Miles has dismissed arguably the best player on the Tigers team, defensive back Tryann Mathieu, aka The Honey Badger.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/lsu-dismisses-former-heisman-finalist-tyrann-mathieu-team-180514576--ncaaf.html

Good for Coach Miles and Mathieu. The coach sends a serious message to his other players and HOPEFULLY Mathieu will seek help with his problems before he serves time in prison.

16Honey Badger Dismissed From Team Empty hand me that piano..... 8/11/2012, 7:44 pm

Good for Coach Miles and Mathieu. The coach sends a serious message to his other players and HOPEFULLY Mathieu will seek help with his problems before he serves time in prison.
[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

none of us are certain why he was dismissed. but a positive drug test is the most obvious answer.

he'll land on his feet...and if he focuses enough he might wind up getting a degree, etc.

his size is problematic for NFL, but he might make a living in the arena league.

it really is a shame this has happened. i thought he was cocky and self absorbed. but when your talent is at his level, prick-dom is just around the corner, doing push-ups and waiting for the chance to jump you and make you do stoopid stuff.

I heard that he may transfer to a lower division school where he would be eligible to play immediately. If he goes to another Div-1 school he would have to sit this year out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum