Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ObamaCare approval drops to record low

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Remember former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi telling us that they had to pass ObamaCare so we could learn what was in it?  Looks like we're learning!

December 23, 2013, 09:18 am
ObamaCare approval drops to record low

By Peter Sullivan

The poll finds that just 35 percent of the public supports the law, compared to 40 percent in late November.

The drop in support indicated in the poll could be particularly troubling to the Obama administration because almost all of it came from women, whose opposition rose from 54 percent to 60 percent in a month. The administration has tried to highlight advantages for women, such as free preventative care that covers mammograms.

Some of those who oppose the law, 15 percent of all respondents, continue to do so because they think it is not liberal enough. That means half of the public either supports the law or thinks it is not liberal enough.

Just 16 percent said they think their family will be better off when most of the law takes effect next year, a number essentially unchanged from earlier in the year.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/193853-obamacare-approval-drops-to-record-low-in-cnn-poll

2seaoat and ZVUGKTUBM see, this is accurate information with a link.  WOW!  You should try it sometime!

2seaoat

I guess a third term is out of the question.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I guess a third term is out of the question.

Perhaps he could issue an Executive Order allowing him to circumvent the 22nd amendment so he could run again?    Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I guess a third term is out of the question.

Perhaps he could issue an Executive Order allowing him to circumvent the 22nd amendment so he could run again?    Razz

I would put nothing, NOTHING beyond his massive ego.

2seaoat

I would put nothing, NOTHING beyond his massive ego.

I guess his ego has grown....you know having the American people vote twice to ratify his ideas, passing the historic Affordable Care Act which each day grows in impact on uninsured Americans, Troops out of Iraq, Troops leaving Afghanastan in 2014, Bagging Bin Laden, Regime change in Libya, and talking to the Iranians..........I guess most mere mortals might have their head swell a wee bit. Heck, with President Obama it took him a term to figure things out so I certainly would like to see a three term presidency. I never understood this term limit stuff......the people can throw anybody out of office by casting a vote.......we have term limits.....its called elections.

Of course with term limits the special interests can write and control congress with more iron grip certainty.....nothing worse than an experienced and honest elected official calling the special interests out.

by 2seaoat Today at 12:31 am
by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:49 am
2seaoat wrote:

Perhaps he could issue an Executive Order allowing him to circumvent the 22nd amendment so he could run again?
------
That would unadvisable.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I would put nothing, NOTHING beyond his massive ego.

I guess his ego has grown....you know having the American people vote twice to ratify his ideas, passing the historic Affordable Care Act which each day grows in impact on uninsured Americans, Troops out of Iraq, Troops leaving Afghanastan in 2014, Bagging Bin Laden, Regime change in Libya, and talking to the Iranians..........I guess most mere mortals might have their head swell a wee bit.   Heck, with President Obama it took him a term to figure things out so I certainly would like to see a three term presidency.   I never understood this term limit stuff......the people can throw anybody out of office by casting a vote.......we have term limits.....its called elections.

Of course with term limits the special interests can write and control congress with more iron grip certainty.....nothing worse than an experienced and honest elected official calling the special interests out.
ObamaCare approval drops to record low ObamaKenya

2seaoat

That really is all you have left.....the rest of the distortions are easily corrected.....but being black and President......not much can be corrected, nor does there need to be a correction.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:That really is all you have left.....the rest of the distortions are easily corrected.....but being black and President......not much can be corrected, nor does there need to be a correction.
ObamaCare approval drops to record low ShoutRacist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum