Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Bay vs Pittsburg........old school

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It is a beautiful thing to watch football being played in the elements and not a dome or in the tropics. Very important game for both teams.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:It is a beautiful thing to watch football being played in the elements and not a dome or in the tropics.  Very important game for both teams.

Glad to see the Panthers win today and as always the, Broncos.

2seaoat

I need the lions and the packers to lose......

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It is a beautiful thing to watch football being played in the elements and not a dome or in the tropics.  Very important game for both teams.

The Superbowl could be interesting this year. First time being played in a cold weather location, New Jersey, without a dome.

2seaoat

The Superbowl could be interesting this year. First time being played in a cold weather location, New Jersey, without a dome.

I am looking forward to Superbowl. I am not saying every year should be out in the elements, but the superbowl has become so alien from traditional NFL Championship games, it has changed the game from ground to air attacks. It is more difficult to run a precision high powered air attack in blowing snow and cold.

2seaoat

That is the worse football call and rule interpretation I have seen in years. Clearly, the Steelers blocked the field goal and their player had possession and attempted to hand off the ball to a teammate. What followed does not revert back to Green Bay getting a first down. The only way this call should have stood was the no player on the Steelers had possession....that was absurd...he clearly had control and handed it off........

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Come on Packers......tie game with just over 7 mins. to play. Rodgers needs to get them pumped.

Sal

Sal

Da Bears ...

... lol

2seaoat

Da Bears ...

... lol

The worse run defense in the NFL from about the fifth best for a decade....do you think they should have offered their hall of fame middle linebacker a one year contract.......nope.....he was a lovie smith lover.....so they got rid of the hall of fame middle linebacker for rookies and pick ups who immediately got injured along with five of their starters......I still look forward to green bay, but all green bay has to do is run the ball.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum