Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

911 families may now sue Saudis...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1911 families may now sue Saudis... Empty 911 families may now sue Saudis... 12/21/2013, 10:27 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://news.yahoo.com/9-11-families-39-ecstatic-39-finally-sue-222121660--abc-news-topstories.html

9/11 Families 'Ecstatic' They Can Finally Sue Saudi Arabia

Families of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks today celebrated a federal court's ruling that allows relatives of people who died in the 9/11 terror attacks to sue Saudi Arabia.

Most of the hijackers who attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001 were from Saudi Arabia, and the complaint states that much of the funding for the al-Qaeda terrorists came from Saudi Arabia.

An attempt to Saudi Arabia in 2002 was blocked by a federal court ruling that said the kingdom had sovereign immunity. That ruling was reversed Thursday by a three-judge federal panel.

"I'm ecstatic.... For 12 years we've been fighting to expose the people who financed those bastards," said William Doyle, the father of Joseph Doyle, 25, a Cantor-Fitzgerald employee who was killed in the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

"Christmas has come early to the 9/11 families. We're going to have our day in court," he told ABCNews.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/9-11-families-39-ecstatic-39-finally-sue-222121660--abc-news-topstories.html

9/11 Families 'Ecstatic' They Can Finally Sue Saudi Arabia

Families of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks today celebrated a federal court's ruling that allows relatives of people who died in the 9/11 terror attacks to sue Saudi Arabia.

Most of the hijackers who attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001 were from Saudi Arabia, and the complaint states that much of the funding for the al-Qaeda terrorists came from Saudi Arabia.

An attempt to Saudi Arabia in 2002 was blocked by a federal court ruling that said the kingdom had sovereign immunity. That ruling was reversed Thursday by a three-judge federal panel.

"I'm ecstatic.... For 12 years we've been fighting to expose the people who financed those bastards," said William Doyle, the father of Joseph Doyle, 25, a Cantor-Fitzgerald employee who was killed in the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

"Christmas has come early to the 9/11 families. We're going to have our day in court," he told ABCNews.com

I'm just too cynical, teo. What will likely happen with this is what happened here in Pensacola. They will get their "day in court" just like me and others did (in the Agrico class action). And it could indeed lead to a settlement like it did with us. We got some money and the lawyers got more money.
But nothing was done to clean up the pollution here. And nothing will be done to clean up the "pollution" of the American government cover-up.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum