Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

woman sings you a Christmas song :)

+2
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

clown

Last edited by Chrissy on 12/15/2013, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm at my limit for the year for hate threads. The rest of this year I'm only doing "love" threads.  Very Happy 

I realize love is not a big theme on this forum, but I'll do it anyway in hopes "someone" finds the Christmas spirit.  Smile 

on edit: from that first song to this one, I became smashed LOL

all was well  Razz 

Last edited by Chrissy on 12/15/2013, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

woman sings you a Christmas song :) Z

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5oFfy6jzlk

Very Happy 

Lol... I want to party with you. There's not much more fun than drinking and singing. Merry Christmas..!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Encore, Chrissy you need to do a duet with Teto.

2seaoat

I am singing Christmas carols at 4pm at church, sipping hot chocolate and apple cider. It brings me back to my childhood. Good people celebrating Christmas, and I do not think one of them is concerned about what color Jesus was........they are more concerned that I am talentless and sing like a rusty barn door.

Thanks all. Its done in fun  Very Happy 

I would love it if Teo would sing us a Christmas song. Teo?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I am singing Christmas carols at 4pm at church, sipping hot chocolate and apple cider.   It brings me back to my childhood.  Good people celebrating Christmas, and I do not think one of them is concerned about what color Jesus was........they are more concerned that I am talentless and sing like a rusty barn door.

You gonna bring color up at church?

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am singing Christmas carols at 4pm at church, sipping hot chocolate and apple cider.   It brings me back to my childhood.  Good people celebrating Christmas, and I do not think one of them is concerned about what color Jesus was........they are more concerned that I am talentless and sing like a rusty barn door.

He certainly should... old fat white hypocrites are the ones that really know the most about other peoples racism.

2seaoat

Do not have to......people of color will be there, and they know what folks like Kelly are all about......they will celebrate the words of Jesus, and his concern with the least of us......and they will actually live their lives supporting immigration reform, feeding hungry kids, and justice for all despite the color of their skin......yep quite different than the sermons I heard in North Birmingham about outside agitators being responsible for the killing of four little girls my age.....yep the times they are a changing.

dang, I went to a Christmas party and a fight broke out  Crying or Very sad 

Its very scary to open ourselves up to hurt. But in order to love it is necessary.

It takes a balance of emotions to maintain a soul.

I am off balance  Razz 

Im having such a good time.  Very Happy 

smile! LOL

Chrissy wrote:I'm at my limit for the year for hate threads. The rest of this year I'm only doing "love" threads.  Very Happy 

I realize love is not a big theme on this forum, but I'll do it anyway in hopes "someone" finds the Christmas spirit.  Smile 

on edit: from that first song to this one, I became smashed LOL

all was well  Razz 

LOL! The first one wasn't bad. This one made me roll. Nothing like a watching drunk people singing x-mas carols.

cool1

cool1

LoL not bad !  Better Chrissy then Me singing  Shocked

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:LoL not bad !  Better Chrissy then Me singing  Shocked

In am sure you would sing just fine cool.....I loved Chrissy's Santa Baby..she had the attitude spot on...cute.

I had a lot of fun with that. My family really got a kick out of it. Hopefully you got a giggle and it put you in a good mood?

Anyway, its locked up now.  

holly jolly  Razz 

No, it's not locked up. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:No, it's not locked up. LOL!

its set to private now and it may take time. it took a while to upload as well. however it could be because you already seen it.

Very Happy 

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:No, it's not locked up. LOL!

its set to private now and it may take time. it took a while to upload as well. however it could be because you already seen it.

Very Happy 

No it plays on here maybe because it's already recorded here. You can't erase what's been posted here after it's been replied to.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes you can erase it..I do all the time

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes you can erase it..I do all the time

they are all locked now...  Very Happy 

till next time I feel like being silly lol

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

In am sure you would sing just fine cool.....I loved Chrissy's Santa Baby..she had the attitude spot on...cute.

Yep, im sure cool would be awesome!  Smile 

and thankies for the nice comment on the santa baby.

ill be waitin for a Christmas tune from you mr sinatra

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yep, im sure cool would be awesome!  Smile 

and thankies for the nice comment on the santa baby.

ill be waitin for a Christmas tune from you mr sinatra

I was invited to a Karaoke party in Mobile this week I will record one for you...

Sal

Sal

Why'd you lock 'em up, Chrissy?

Sobered up, they didn't look and sound so good?

lol

Sal wrote:Why'd you lock 'em up, Chrissy?

Sobered up, they didn't look and sound so good?

lol

actually they were pretty good according to my FB and family. I felt pretty good about them too. well one of them, there were 4, the one well, I was a bit smashed. Now you know they had to be ok, even dreams gave a semi compliment on the first one.

and I locked them up because I felt it was up long enough. I don't really care for them to be shared all over the place.  Smile 

now play nice. Because I don't see anyone else on here except Teo who is brave enough to be themselves.

so I don't really feel people who wont show their faces/voices can talk.  Razz 

Merry Christmas though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum