Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHOICE for Libs.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1     CHOICE for Libs..... Empty CHOICE for Libs..... 8/9/2012, 3:20 pm

Can't have it both ways....either the Republicans are obstructing and controlling all the happenings in DC that is stopping all the good the COWH wants to accomplish...Bush is responsible and blamed for all the failures of this administration but still seems to be in control of the WH......OR the COWH is clueless and has no idea about the running of this administration...Liberals have deemed Bush 'stupid'....and 'the worst president in history'....BUT Mr Bush seems to be running the show and receiving the blame for everything so that must make the COWH incompetent..right?...

2     CHOICE for Libs..... Empty Re: CHOICE for Libs..... 8/9/2012, 6:51 pm

newswatcher wrote: Can't have it both ways....either the Republicans are obstructing and controlling all the happenings in DC that is stopping all the good the COWH wants to accomplish...Bush is responsible and blamed for all the failures of this administration but still seems to be in control of the WH......OR the COWH is clueless and has no idea about the running of this administration...Liberals have deemed Bush 'stupid'....and 'the worst president in history'....BUT Mr Bush seems to be running the show and receiving the blame for everything so that must make the COWH incompetent..right?...

I'm a moderate and I often get the shit beat out of me from both sides because of it. Ive become more of a moderate over the years as I have searched information given to me from many posters here.
I can honestly say, that when I get hired to do a job of running what I run, I can not forever get excused from doing my job by saying the last person screwed it up. Eventually it comes down to this. well, do your job, we hired to fix the freaking mess from the last person and you siad you could do it.

end of story.

It aint fixed, heck it isnt even a improvement. If it was even a improvment, I would stay out of it all together because frankly I am sick to death of this countries devisive party politics. It is killing us.

its so bad out here with party politics, I have experianced something i wont say here for the first time in my life at how people with power are so party politically driven they do things that are NOT appropriet.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum