Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a thought what if we lived in a world where you could vote people gone ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Like right now we use this new rating system. What if it was nationwide and covered the internet. As you posted people voted and if you came out on bottom at the end of everyday that person was banished to a deserted commputerless island with all the other rejects.....

Twisted Evil

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ForgetHell wrote:Like right now we use this new rating system. What if it was nationwide and covered the internet. As you posted people voted and if you came out on bottom at the end of everyday that person was banished to a deserted commputerless island with all the other rejects.....

Twisted Evil

We would just build bigger and greater computers so we could tell the world where we were. I wouldn't mind visiting such an island.

Heck, when the time comes for everyone to leave, I might decide to stay. Hubby and I are such hermits anyhow. and hubby loves to fish. And I'm nearly a vegetarian, so red meat won't matter. I could have lobster for breakfast every day!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PBulldog2 wrote:
ForgetHell wrote:Like right now we use this new rating system. What if it was nationwide and covered the internet. As you posted people voted and if you came out on bottom at the end of everyday that person was banished to a deserted commputerless island with all the other rejects.....

Twisted Evil

We would just build bigger and greater computers so we could tell the world where we were. I wouldn't mind visiting such an island.

Heck, when the time comes for everyone to leave, I might decide to stay. Hubby and I are such hermits anyhow. and hubby loves to fish. And I'm nearly a vegetarian, so red meat won't matter. I could have lobster for breakfast every day!

LOL, Optimist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum