Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dozens of whales stranded in Florida Everglades wtf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2893020458001/dozens-of-whales-stranded-in-florida-everglades/?playlist_id=1821663211001

you gotta see this if you aint.

EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. -- Twenty whales believed to be part of a pod found stranded in the Everglades this week were spotted Friday afternoon moving closer toward shore, a sign they may be reversing their earlier, positive course, wildlife officials said.

The whales were about five nautical miles from the coast, one mile closer than Thursday.

"I am definitely concerned to hear about their behavior, that they are less organized, that they seem to be swimming very slowly," National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration stranding coordinator Blair Mase told reporters late Thursday afternoon. "They may have gotten to the point where they are exhausted."
"Earlier Friday, officials had been hopeful the whales were headed back to the deeper, colder waters that form their natural habitat about 20 miles out to sea. On Thursday, a Coast Guard helicopter spotted three pods of about 35 whales that had moved six miles offshore and into water about 18 feet deep.
"They could dive, they were swimming, and they had a straight shot to their home range," Mase said of the short-finned pilot whales. "And they didn't take it."

Mase said the whales' apparent movement inshore raises concerns something may be preventing them from going further out to sea, such as an illness.

Eleven of the 51 whales spotted by a fishing guide Tuesday have died. Six were found dead Wednesday morning, and four were euthanized. Another died Thursday.

http://www.wunderground.com/news/florida-everglades-whales-rescue-20131206

seemed very disoriented, confused," she said. "They didn't know which end was up."

so whales use the earths magnetic field and the position of the sun to navigate in the ocean.

whats messed up?

pole shift?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Evolution in action another speices bites the dust.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Evolution in action another speices bites the dust.
oh I could go on and on about evolution but the others don't want to get into it lol

this is close to home and I am curious as to why so many of these whales and dolphins are getting confused as to where they are supposed to be. this is not a isolated incidence.

there must be a significant disturbance in our magnetic field somewhere.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy, this is God. How ya doin?

Joanimaroni wrote:Chrissy, this is God. How ya doin?
Hi God,
I'm doing very well. Been sitting on the couch all day watching Hallmark movies. My new obsession I think. Thanks for that. Smile 

Whiel I have your attention. There are a few miracles Id like to ask for. You know what they are. Wink 

I love you 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,
           I'm doing very well. Been sitting on the couch all day watching Hallmark movies. My new obsession I think. Thanks for that. Smile 

Whiel I have your attention. There are a few miracles Id like to ask for. You know what they are. Wink 

I love you 
I'm good with the miracle thing. Done!

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,

I love you 
Thanks! about 15 minutes ago I became a great great aunt. Very Happy 

He's very tiny so keep up the good work God I love you 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,

I love you 

He will be in my thoughts.....What's his name?

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,

I love you 

Im still waiting for info to come out, he's in NICU now. my sissy says she thinks its Trey.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,

I love you 

Im still waiting for info to come out, he's in NICU now. my sissy says she thinks its Trey.

How many weeks?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,

I love you 

How many weeks?
Whys is god asking questions? one's he should know ?...hummmm?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,

I love you 

How many weeks?
Whys is god asking questions?  one's he should know ?...hummmm?

I'm just keeping Chrissy on her toes.

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi God,

I love you 

How many weeks?
Whys is god asking questions?  one's he should know ?...hummmm?
I'm just keeping Chrissy on her toes.
and im grateful. God knows.

I also know God is very busy, especially during these hard times.

You never know where youre going to find God. Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy, my first grandchild was a preemie..... 28 weeks, 2.5 Ibs, and 15 inches. I watched them resuscitate her in the delivery room. After 24 hours she was off the ventilator and had a remarkable progression and was home 2 months earlier than the predicted discharge date. She is now 15 and absolutely beautiful.

Survival rate at 31 weeks is greater than 95%. Also, single birth boys develop faster than girls. Prayers for a preemie are coming your way. Please keep us posted.

Love ya!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dozens of whales stranded in Florida Everglades wtf  5d6d934eca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum