Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great College Football

+2
Sal
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great College Football Empty Great College Football 12/7/2013, 10:46 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Today will be a good game watching day. The only down side FSU/Duke plays at the same time Ohio/Michigan plays..........but Alabama can only watch and agonize over last weeks Saban screw up.

2Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/7/2013, 10:57 am

Sal

Sal

I hope MSU kicks the shit out of OSU. 

3Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/7/2013, 11:03 am

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Today will be a good game watching day. The only down side FSU/Duke plays at the same time Ohio/Michigan plays..........but Alabama can only watch and agonize over last weeks Saban screw up.
I'll record the Ohio/Michigan game while watching the FSU/Duke game.

Coach Saban will be waking up from nightmares about that game 'til the day he dies.  I'm sure there were worse calls by a coach but that one, sadly for Coach Saban and the field goal kicker, few will get as much air time and replays.

4Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/7/2013, 11:07 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Today will be a good game watching day. The only down side FSU/Duke plays at the same time Ohio/Michigan plays..........but Alabama can only watch and agonize over last weeks Saban screw up.

Coach Saban will be waking up from nightmares about that game 'til the day he dies.  I'm sure there were worse calls by a coach but that one, sadly for Coach Saban and the field goal kicker, few will get as much air time and replays.

Given his ego, it will be a long time before Saban lives that one down.

5Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/7/2013, 11:19 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Sal wrote:I hope MSU kicks the shit out of OSU. 
With an OSU and Auburn lose, Alabama could be right back iin the hunt for their third consecutive national title as much as I would hate to see it, but it is possible.

Joani, there is such a thing as PIP and you can watch both at the same time.

I see that a team that 2SO has been bragging about most of the season besides Georgia, NIU got steamrolled last night by an unranked Bowling Green team. I suggest that 2SO not quit his day job.

6Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/7/2013, 11:22 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
Sal wrote:I hope MSU kicks the shit out of OSU. 
With an OSU and Auburn lose, Alabama could be right back iin the hunt for their third consecutive national title as much as I would hate to see it, but it is possible.

Joani, there is such a thing as PIP and you can watch both at the same time.

I see that a team that 2SO has been bragging about most of the season besides Georgia, NIU got steamrolled last night by an unranked Bowling Green team. I suggest that 2SO not quit his day job.

I know Ghost......but I'll keep switching back and forth.

7Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/8/2013, 5:55 pm

talknstang

Markle wrote:

Damn Markle, i didn't think you were a fan of anything, but now that I know you're a Nole, we have something in common, lol

8Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/9/2013, 12:42 am

Go NOLES all the way to the 'ship!!!!

9Great College Football Empty Re: Great College Football 12/9/2013, 12:58 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I just love all the wonderful distractions our owners provide and convince us to pay for every year. Maybe there will be footsball in the FEMA camps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum