Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Officer safety

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Officer safety  Empty Officer safety 12/3/2013, 11:44 am

Officer safety  1488111_777896738903642_1245681981_n

2Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 11:46 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dangerous renegade seniors.

3Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 11:47 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

She is looking like she might hurt an officer they better shoot her also just to be certain they can go home tonight.

4Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 11:50 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Is that a balloon wrapped around her arm?

5Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 11:52 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Is that a balloon wrapped around her arm?
Yeah I think so...glad the police didn't mistake it for a gun and shoot her.

6Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 11:56 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Finally some solid proof that the police don't cavity search and shoot everyone...take that you cop haters.

7Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 12:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Is that a balloon wrapped around her arm?
Yeah I think so...glad the police didn't mistake it for a gun and shoot her.
Criminal!

8Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 4:08 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

as Jung warned, when a society creates an environment in which emotionally or physically violent psychopathic acts become “acceptable” to the collective. That is to say, individual latent psychopaths and sociopaths are not so much a danger on their own; but when they get together in an organization or mob, the terrible floodgates open.

9Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 4:52 pm

2seaoat

As a general rule officers of the law do not arrest people without probable cause, and do not cause violent harm to those people. We dwell on the exceptions, but do little to reduce the budgets in the criminal justice system which has over the last 30 years has caused law enforcement to cannibalize law abiding citizens.....you make the police officers your scapegoat, but the blame is ours.

10Officer safety  Empty Re: Officer safety 12/3/2013, 7:26 pm

The police in this area (and others)have become militarised.   Who ever and what ever is to blame, the fact still remains.  The military and now Law enforcement, requires that officers use  protocols to a handle situations.  Logic and common sense be damned.  It is the law.  I am only following orders.    
I like the old bromide " If you would pay me more, I would do a better job."  The chant you would think you would hear from a minimal wage earner. But my job is dangerous, I fear for my life every day, they say. In many polls Their job doesn't even make the top 10 in dangerous jobs in the United states.  These same officers chose the profession(?) fully knowing all the facts, pay, dangers, duties,Etc, about the job. It is their choice.
They are not scape goats. Scapegoating (from the verb "to scapegoat") is the practice of singling out any party for unmerited negative treatment or blame as a scapegoat  They merit the criticism for their poor actions.  
In my area they choose not to engage the citizens in any dialogue and limit their inter actions with us.  They ride around in large SUVs, tinted glass, and rarely answer a call with a single vehicle. It is always a show of force and projection of fear.  They talk a good game about community interaction  but their action proves different.
Why should I as a former employee, make such statements?  I  longer trust them to do the right thing.  Their negative persona is not undeserved.  The system has failed.  We have major issues.
But until our society really gives a damn, nothing will happen.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum