Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman kills three over last X-Box at Walmart

+6
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/11/30/woman-kills-three-for-last-x-box-at-chicago-wal-mart/

Can you believe this?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Can you have an X box in prison?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

She said: "Of course I'd do it all over again," Robbins proclaimed from a Cook County jail cell. "My little Dustin is going to have an X-Box for Christmas this year. No one can take that away from him. Not even the police.

"Shopping isn't a hobby for me, it's a war. So I have to spend a little time behind bars. So what? I didn't punk out. I fought hard for my family, and I'm proud of that."

How about life in prison without parole. I don't know if Illinois has a death penalty, or if it did, how it could be applied-if it could--give her the 'hot shot'.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:She said: "Of course I'd do it all over again," Robbins proclaimed from a Cook County jail cell. "My little Dustin is going to have an X-Box for Christmas this year. No one can take that away from him. Not even the police.

"Shopping isn't a hobby for me, it's a war. So I have to spend a little time behind bars. So what? I didn't punk out. I fought hard for my family, and I'm proud of that."

How about life in prison without parole. I don't know if Illinois has a death penalty, or if it did, how it could be applied-if it could--give her the 'hot shot'.

She had a screw driver.....would that be considered pre meditated?

Yes, it was sharpened.

And this happened in a state run by Democraps.

no stress

no stress

Ban assault screwdrivers

Upon further research, I think it's a fake story.

no stress

no stress

Better start limiting the capacity of those Philips heads.

Nekochan

Nekochan

It is a fake story.
What's sad is that it's believable in today's world.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's no joke.  The democraps who run Illinois brainwashed that woman.

Woman kills three over last X-Box at Walmart 2Q==

So because Dreams went nuts over buying a Xbox for her mentally challenged son at Walmart we now have to have all screwdrivers licensed and registered. We'll probably need to have everyone take a safety handling course prior to being able to purchase this weapon of mass destruction also.

God!!!!! Isn't government great!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTI-LBopo0

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/2/2013, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah there's no safety on screwdrivers, did she have a concealed carry ? Something must be done, The whole hardware store is a death TRAP, SAWS, HAMMERS, NAILS, CROWBARS, METAL PIPES, AXES...DAMN IT DO SOMETHING !!!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah there's no safety on screwdrivers, did she have a concealed carry ? Something must be done, The whole hardware store is a death TRAP, SAWS, HAMMERS, NAILS, CROWBARS, METAL PIPES, AXES...DAMN IT DO SOMETHING !!!!!

Hurry....create a law.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Woman kills three over last X-Box at Walmart I-saw-something-horrible_o_1321435

Woman kills three over last X-Box at Walmart Z

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzr6wk7FVXE

Very Happy 

2seaoat

It's no joke. The democraps who run Illinois brainwashed that woman.

Very Happy 

Sal

Sal

Laughing

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:Dammit.

Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The whole site is satire.

Sponsored content