Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enough of that youtube slave crap in the other thread. Now we go to one of the greatest moments in all of television history.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The blonde at the podium is Dr. Death.  You will remember Dr. Death as being the one who slapped John Stossel to the floor on television.

p.s. after viewing this you will definitely want to see parts 2 and 3 where you will see Dr. Death insult a black wrastler.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The man who changed television forever looks back on his career.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Top this, Mort.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You don't need a TV show Bob. Any old cop will bust your head any time you interact with them...Now that we have video we all get to watch Officer Safety in action...Twisted Evil 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You don't need a TV show Bob. Any old cop will bust your head any time you interact with them...Now that we have video we all get to watch Officer Safety in action...Twisted Evil 
Yea but I do need the tv show because I'm afraid to go outside the house because I might run into crazies (cops, gangbangers, skinheads, bible thumpers, muggers, knockout'ers, right-wingers, left-wingers, rednecks, furiners, wetbacks, mass shooters, false-flag'ers, illuminators, mooslims, zionists, new world order'ers, crooked politicians, and all the rest).

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You don't need a TV show Bob. Any old cop will bust your head any time you interact with them...Now that we have video we all get to watch Officer Safety in action...Twisted Evil 
Yea but I do need the tv show because I'm afraid to go outside the house because I might run into crazies (cops,  gangbangers,  skinheads,  bible thumpers,  muggers,  knockout'ers,  right-wingers,  left-wingers,  rednecks, furiners,  wetbacks,  mass shooters,  false-flag'ers,  illuminators,  mooslims,  zionists,  new world order'ers, crooked politicians,  and all the rest).  
Bob there isn't any deadly threat I can imagine that a well placed 45 round can't mitigate...but then most of the ones you mentioned feel the same way...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I do have the Judge sitting right inside the door and it's loaded with the shells which contain flesh destroying platelets.
I just hope the crazies don't wrestle it away from me and use those flesh destroying platelets on my flesh.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I do have the Judge sitting right inside the door and it's loaded with the shells which contain flesh destroying platelets.
I just hope the crazies don't wrestle it away from me and use those flesh destroying platelets on my flesh.
Well stop drinking and lock your doors so you will have some reaction time...you probably wouldn't shoot first anyway...nor would I...just not that trigger happy.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:I do have the Judge sitting right inside the door and it's loaded with the shells which contain flesh destroying platelets.
Well stop drinking and lock your doors so you will have some reaction time...you probably wouldn't shoot first anyway...nor would I...just not that trigger happy.
If they bust the door in... right inside the door might be a bad idea.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:
If they bust the door in... right inside the door might be a bad idea.
I have burglar bar doors. They'll have to take a large crow bar and pry that off first. That should give me enough time to react. Unless they sneak up, hook a chain to the burglar door and a truck bumper and then rip the thing off the wall in one motion. Then they could prolly get to the Judge before I do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's what the Judge with the PDX1 ammo load will do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's the Judge with "Dragon's Breath" ammo.
Only a full-fledged homo like this guy obviously is would use that.
When the bad guys are charging you,  who in his right mind would want to give them a fireworks show.  I'd much rather have those disc loads that will turn human flesh into hamburger.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Here's the Judge with "Dragon's Breath" ammo.
Only a full-fledged homo like this guy obviously is would use that.
When the bad guys are charging you,  who in his right mind would want to give them a fireworks show.  I'd much rather have those disc loads that will turn human flesh into hamburger.

That video illustrates what fluoride and estrogen in our water is doing to the populace...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

roflmao I knew you'd like that one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum