Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

partial reedemption

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1partial reedemption Empty partial reedemption 12/2/2013, 11:20 am

2seaoat

Georgia is the best team in the nation and Clemson is top 10. If this game is close, the Georgia team may not be as good as I have touted. The rest is just window dressing. Now Ohio State will ultimately win the national title because it is highly unlikely that any SEC team will go undefeated, and there could be two non SEC teams undefeated this year. The LSU game against the horndogs will also be very telling. One week to go until we finally have some fun with football.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9261-georgia-vs-clemson-next-saturday-will-tell-the-whole-sec-story

The only part of the prediction which needed more information was the number of Georgia players who jumped to the NFL in the April 2013 draft as they lost 8 top notch players.

2partial reedemption Empty Re: partial reedemption 12/2/2013, 11:44 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Georgia is the best team in the nation and Clemson is top 10. If this game is close, the Georgia team may not be as good as I have touted. The rest is just window dressing. Now Ohio State will ultimately win the national title because it is highly unlikely that any SEC team will go undefeated, and there could be two non SEC teams undefeated this year. The LSU game against the horndogs will also be very telling. One week to go until we finally have some fun with football.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9261-georgia-vs-clemson-next-saturday-will-tell-the-whole-sec-story

The only part of the prediction which needed more information was the number of Georgia players who jumped to the NFL in the April 2013 draft as they lost 8 top notch players.
Well fortunately it does not appear, at least right at the moment, that OSU will get a chance to play an SEC team. All FSU has to do is beat Duke in Charlotte and they are in. All they need to do is remain focused and not not lose sight of the here and now and start looking at January 6th. Duke will possibly play FSU strong, but in the end, FSU will be victorious, to the chagrin of all those that think the SEC is the Almighty. This is not addressed to anyone on this forum, but others that think the SEC's dung don't stink.

3partial reedemption Empty Re: partial reedemption 12/2/2013, 12:34 pm

I think that if msu puts 21 points on the board... they beat osu. Duke has no chance. The sec champ loses to noles 1/6.

4partial reedemption Empty Hmmm 12/2/2013, 4:54 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

I give OSU s offense more credit. It. Would be hard for MSU not to put 21 points up.....they would almost have to try not to.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum