Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Waldo?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's Waldo? Empty Where's Waldo? 12/2/2013, 4:34 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Oops I should have said, " Where's Nick?  The aftermath of the Auburn/Alabama Game. Awesome.

Where's Waldo? 14017413

2Where's Waldo? Empty Re: Where's Waldo? 12/2/2013, 9:40 am

cool1

cool1

I know look at those people my husbands friend just retired out of the Navy -Big Auburn fan !!!!   gotta love the ending Laughing

3Where's Waldo? Empty Re: Where's Waldo? 12/2/2013, 10:51 am

2seaoat

That had to be the best college football ticket in the last decade.  My Uncle who just passed a few months ago had gotten too old to attend the last four years, but religiously would attend all Auburn home games......he is smiling right now wishing he could have been standing on that field.......and having a bigger smile with the knowledge that there seems to only be Auburn fans in heaven and a complete absence of Alabama fans.

4Where's Waldo? Empty Re: Where's Waldo? 12/2/2013, 11:06 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:That had to be the best college football ticket in the last decade.  My Uncle who just passed a few months ago had gotten too old to attend the last four years, but religiously would attend all Auburn home games......he is smiling right now wishing he could have been standing on that field.......and having a bigger smile with the knowledge that there seems to only be Auburn fans in heaven and a complete absence of Alabama fans.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum