Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imp!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Imp!!!!! Empty Imp!!!!! 11/28/2013, 4:55 am

Imp!!!!! 2Q==

Talk to me man!

Have the liberals become even more disassociated from reality or am I just imagining things?

I miss your imaginative spirit and witty comments on our perceived world.

Give us some of your skewed wisdom before I decide that a third double shot of blackberry brandy might be the answer!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_1ruZWJigo

Very Happy 

The skewed wisdom part is a compliment by the way if you remember what was said about my talking points at the DMR.

2Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/28/2013, 5:30 am

cool1

cool1

Laughing 

3Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/28/2013, 10:58 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Where is Imp....he disappears often.

4Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/28/2013, 11:01 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Joanimaroni wrote:Where is Imp....he disappears often.
It's the start of the Christmas season. Imp is an imp. It's obvious he's verrrrry, verrrrrry busy helping Santa.

5Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 10:38 am

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Damaged Eagle wrote:Imp!!!!! 2Q==

Talk to me man!

Have the liberals become even more disassociated from reality or am I just imagining things?

I miss your imaginative spirit and witty comments on our perceived world.

Give us some of your skewed wisdom before I decide that a third double shot of blackberry brandy might be the answer!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_1ruZWJigo

Very Happy 

The skewed wisdom part is a compliment by the way if you remember what was said about my talking points at the DMR.
I'm always here.  I'm just usually at a loss for words as I'm constantly laughing, or crying, at the comments of our government butt sniffers.

You know, the Liberals and I aren't so very far apart.  We're both stocking up on Vaseline and KY, just for different reasons.  Apparently Obama's shit smells like roses and they're stampeding over each other to get a good long sniff from deep up inside.  Me, I'm trying to ease the pain as our illustrious government continually bends me over and hammers my ass.  Anybody have a doughnut cushion I can borrow?

I'm not skewed, I'm just politically incorrect.  Slightly off-kilter, half a bubble off plumb.  Nah, you're right, I'm totally skewed.  Better skewed than screwed.  Oh wait, I'm both.  Damn it!!

6Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 10:51 am

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

I don't disappear beautiful. It's just hard to get a word in edge wise when the resident goon squad is on a bender.

7Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 11:19 am

Obama did swear to faithfully execute the laws and constitution of the United States of America...

We just didn't realize he meant by lethal injection.

8Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 11:37 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ImpishScoundrel wrote: Apparently Obama's shit smells like roses and they're stampeding over each other to get a good long sniff from deep up inside.  
lmao

9Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 8:26 pm

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
I'm always here.  I'm just usually at a loss for words as I'm constantly laughing, or crying, at the comments of our government butt sniffers.

You know, the Liberals and I aren't so very far apart.  We're both stocking up on Vaseline and KY, just for different reasons.  Apparently Obama's shit smells like roses and they're stampeding over each other to get a good long sniff from deep up inside.  Me, I'm trying to ease the pain as our illustrious government continually bends me over and hammers my ass.  Anybody have a doughnut cushion I can borrow?

I'm not skewed, I'm just politically incorrect.  Slightly off-kilter, half a bubble off plumb.  Nah, you're right, I'm totally skewed.  Better skewed than screwed.  Oh wait, I'm both.  Damn it!!
Imp!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhW-8Akfa8CIUP4PYVjGY4JYq5J_l79W_RxayhNnQPP57BR8Bh

Good to hear from you man!

Your reply indicates that it's not just me. I didn't know if I'm going was nuts or if it was the two double shots of blackberry brandy... But I'ma thinkin' that I need another helping of the latter after reading some of the comments today... Of course the former might also apply if I keep reading some of the liberal responses.... Evil or Very Mad 

Hope you're local stores carry enough Vaseline and KY to keep you in supply. I have a feeling we all might need some by the crateful over the next couple of years.

Keep up the skewed wisdom and politically incorrect responses.

I need a grin.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkT5dVJsnYk

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/29/2013, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 8:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Obama did swear to faithfully execute the laws and constitution of the United States of America...

cheers 

11Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 8:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
I don't disappear beautiful.  It's just hard to get a word in edge wise when the resident goon squad is on a bender.
A bender or a lifetime binge?

12Imp!!!!! Empty Re: Imp!!!!! 11/29/2013, 8:37 pm

PkrBum wrote:Obama did swear to faithfully execute the laws and constitution of the United States of America...

Imp!!!!! 2Q==

The liberals around here appear to think that's a good thing.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqukWXviyew

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum