Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

so we finally got a secret room.

+4
dumpcare
Sal
Hospital Bob
cool1
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1so we finally got a secret room. Empty so we finally got a secret room. 11/26/2013, 11:23 pm

Neutral 

Nobody knows wth you're talking about and if there's a private room...who cares? Most wouldn't want to be a member w/ the psychos on this forum anyway.LOL!

cool1

cool1

I don't have time to go to secret rooms --Im busy cleaning the rooms in my house and other stuff !  I have nothing secrete to say ! If I want to say something I say it !  I was taught if you have something to say just say it ,Why hide Laughing

Ive been on sites that have secret rooms but never opened the door --I thought it was like talking behind someones back -I figure man up and say what you have to say to the person face to face Laughing 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've wanted to see the secret room ever since it started on that spinoff of the PNJ forum.
I'll give $20 to get in it.

Sal

Sal

dumpcare

I believe those secret rooms used to be called dungeon's.

ppaca wrote:I believe those secret rooms used to be called dungeon's.
oh perk, dungeons. Wink 

I would never be a part of a secret room that would have me as a member.

Sry... couldn't help it.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:I would never be a part of a secret room that would have me as a member.

Sry... couldn't help it.
Beside's, how you gona find the room if it is a secret?

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I would never be a part of a secret room that would have me as a member.

Sry... couldn't help it.
I woke up today w a cold... bet it's been fifteen years. I took some nyquil about noon... been using stronger antidotes since. I've nearly forgotten I had a cold... I'll never find a secret room... lol.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shhhh...you have to whisper in secret room

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote:

Sry... couldn't help it.
I woke up today w a cold... bet it's been fifteen years. I took some nyquil about noon... been using stronger antidotes since. I've nearly forgotten I had a cold... I'll never find a secret room... lol.
It has to be real secret, this post has been up a good part of the day and I can't find it. I wonder if you have to have a secret word or handshake? But once one of us know's, it will no longer be a secret. Then imagine the rift-raft that will come into the secret room.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote:

Sry... couldn't help it.
It has to be real secret, this post has been up a good part of the day and I can't find it. I wonder if you have to have a secret word or handshake? But once one of us know's, it will no longer be a secret. Then imagine the rift-raft that will come into the secret room.
Dammit, we will have to have individual secret rooms.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Criminy, PKR!

Hope you feel better for the cooking and female company tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving.

so we finally got a secret room. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv9c9bNMvlX1F7LKHPWSPz3a8G1o-GPPmmNmJ9-FUh6_Trm_yhkg

Ow.w..w... I love secrets!

So is this secret room for all the conservatives here or is it for all the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals who believe in openness and all that other stuff in our government?

The suspense of knowing there is a secret room is so.o..o... suspenseful!

Where is it?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRHBLwpASw

Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let me settle this once and for all. There is no secret room on this forum. What you see is what you get.

so we finally got a secret room. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf8WRYYAJGe2Nt_JIAQ_FSj4VoQtpr-Eubn_g4zxWBcpDok6rR

So it's a secret liberal chat room.

Why doesn't that surprise me?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mxkPyQuPBM

Very Happy 

cool1

cool1

boards of FL wrote:Let me settle this once and for all.  There is no secret room on this forum.  What you see is what you get.

Laughing 

19so we finally got a secret room. Empty Re: so we finally got a secret room. 11/28/2013, 10:56 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I'm not into secret rooms on forums. Been there, done that. Negative experience overall.

As Boards said, there is no secret room here, nor do we have one over at EDP (unless you count PeeWee, Buddy, Paige, Soph and Ellis's room.)

20so we finally got a secret room. Empty Re: so we finally got a secret room. 11/28/2013, 11:08 am

dumpcare

So, this is getting spooky, even BOF doesn't know there is a secret room because it is such a well kept secret.

21so we finally got a secret room. Empty Re: so we finally got a secret room. 11/28/2013, 11:13 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's a need to know basis.....

so we finally got a secret room. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR--brTrILB7beaC73UvAtxeFyADTHYVVzM_t2AISy9WRX0JYf1

This is a job for...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ0ntpSx2Y

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum