Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cool, please contact me.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cool, please contact me..... Empty Cool, please contact me..... 11/24/2013, 11:07 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Please contact me through private message. I have some resources that may be helpful to both you and Lottie, the pit bull puppy.

I wrote a response in your thread, but that thread is steadily bumping down the page and I'm afraid you'll miss it.

Thanks.

2Cool, please contact me..... Empty Re: Cool, please contact me..... 11/24/2013, 11:22 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="PBulldog2"]Please contact me through private message. I have some resources that may be helpful to both you and Lottie, the pit bull puppy.

I wrote a response in your thread, but that thread is steadily bumping down the page and I'm afraid you'll miss it.

Thanks. [/quote

Ha ha! I thought of you instantly, but didn't want to take the liberty of volunteering you!

Go girl!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

3Cool, please contact me..... Empty Re: Cool, please contact me..... 11/24/2013, 12:46 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Thanks, Stormy. I was off the 'net much of the day yesterday, or I would have posted sooner. I hope Cool gets my private message.

4Cool, please contact me..... Empty Re: Cool, please contact me..... 11/24/2013, 8:41 pm

cool1

cool1

I found a great home for her Thank you though ! I was worried where she would end up if my husbands sister didn't take her But she did and im sooo Happy

cheers 

5Cool, please contact me..... Empty Re: Cool, please contact me..... 11/24/2013, 10:21 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

That's wonderful, Cool! Thanks for so much letting me know! cheers sunny cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum