Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

China creates air defence zone over Japan-controlled islands

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AFP - Beijing on Saturday announced it was setting up an "air defence identification zone" over an area that includes islands controlled by Japan but claimed by China, in a move that could inflame the bitter territorial row.

Along with the creation of the zone in the East China Sea, the defence ministry released a set of aircraft identification rules that must be followed by all planes entering the area, under penalty of intervention by the military.

A few days earlier, the Chinese defence minister warned Japan that any bid to shoot down its drones would constitute "an act of war".

http://www.france24.com/en/20131123-china-creates-air-defence-zone-over-japan-controlled-islands

concerning. I have to say at least in my entire life I have never felt so vulnerable as a American.

2seaoat

I have never felt so vulnerable as a American.

vulnerable? Do you pretend to be from somewhere else, or are you a scardy cat?

2seaoat wrote:I have never felt so vulnerable as a American.

vulnerable?   Do you pretend to be from somewhere else, or are you a scardy cat?
oh shut the fuck up and discuss the topic, not me.

2seaoat

oh shut the fuck up and discuss the topic, not me.

I am discussing the topic. I think by implication you are either pretending to be from another Country, or you are a frightened scardy cat because you just realized that the world is a dangerous place and somehow we cannot handle the world. I have been giving the President an A+ in his foreign Policy because of stunning success in the same. I listened to almost every person on this forum argue that we were going to drop bombs on Syria. You were lead cheerleader. When I suggested it was a bluff and the bluff had as its ultimate goal Iran.........the usual suspects felt the President was blundering.....but it appears by Sal's post that Iran may be talking about doing what this country has tried to achieve for 15 years. So yes, you either are a traitor to America who wants to pretend to be someone else and who will readily sell this country short, or you are a scardy cat........a nightlight or a one way ticket to Israel where you and Pace can join a commune and be protected by folks who wanted to bomb and do bomb.......somehow I think you would return shortly because in the end.....dropping bombs makes everybody vulnerable, and is a hand you play only if you are forced into a corner......the key is staying out of corners........and so far President Obama keeps getting those good grades.

LMAO@A+ for foreign policy whew! dude, you are stoned.

you better look around the world man. seriously, you got to have some MAJOR blinders on to say some wild stuff like that seapoop.

and guess what else. this could escalate. It seems that china might just be feeling pretty darn POWERFUL right now. I wonder why? hmmmmm

and no, Im not a scardy cat bobo, when I see things going on around the world that have the possibility to have a bad outcome, I pay attention. same with stuff going on here at home.

anyway, it appears nothing concerns you. carry on

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:oh shut the fuck up and discuss the topic, not me.

I am discussing the topic.  I think by implication you are either pretending to be from another Country, or you are a frightened scardy cat because you just realized that the world is a dangerous place and somehow we cannot handle the world.   I have been giving the President an A+ in his foreign Policy because of stunning success in the same.   I listened to almost every person on this forum argue that we were going to drop bombs on Syria.  You were lead cheerleader.   When I suggested it was a bluff and the bluff had as its ultimate goal Iran.........the usual suspects felt the President was blundering.....but it appears by Sal's post that Iran may be talking about doing what this country has tried to achieve for 15 years.  So yes, you either are a traitor to America who wants to pretend to be someone else and who will readily sell this country short, or you are a scardy cat........a nightlight or a one way ticket to Israel where you and Pace can join a commune and be protected by folks who wanted to bomb and do bomb.......somehow I think you would return shortly because in the end.....dropping bombs makes everybody vulnerable, and is a hand you play only if you are forced into a corner......the key is staying out of corners........and so far President Obama keeps getting those good grades.
China creates air defence zone over Japan-controlled islands  Laughi13

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum