Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White girl bleeed A Lot!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/22/2013, 7:46 pm

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

2White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/22/2013, 7:52 pm

U.S. Department of Justice compiles statistics on crime by race, but only between and among people categorized as black or white. The Uniform Crime Reports classifies most Hispanics into the "white" category.[167] There were 194,270 white and 17,920 black victims of rape or sexual assault reported in 2006. However, the report does give a note that for the percentages of white-on-black or black-on-white rape, and the estimate of total number of black victims, the statistic is based on 10 or fewer sample cases.[168] According to Anthony Walsh, "Gary LaFree's rape data for the 45-year period revealed that blacks were arrested for rape an average of 6.52 times more often than whites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

now seaoat and sal. I want you , I dare you to come on here and deny these rape stats and demean rape victims like seaoat did earlier in a response.

do it.

3White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 12:36 am

This case really bothered me. No human being should have to suffer like this girl did.

4White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 12:50 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:This case really bothered me. No human being should have to suffer like this girl did.
How much hate does it take to torture someone like those people did that poor girl...the details are ghastly and chilling....death was her ONLY friend that dark night.

5White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 3:47 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:This case really bothered me. No human being should have to suffer like this girl did.
How much hate does it take to torture someone like those people did that poor girl...the details are ghastly and chilling....death was her ONLY friend that dark night.

I do not know how the victims' parents were able to attend the trials and hear all the details of what happened. I would lose my mind if I knew this was done to my child. The perpetrators are just pure evil.

6White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 10:16 am

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I do not know how the victims' parents were able to attend the trials and hear all the details of what happened.  I would lose my mind if I knew this was done to my child.  The perpetrators are just pure evil.
Yes this was truly a HORRIFIC scene.

I do not recall this being all over the place in your face. why not?

7White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 10:49 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Chrissy wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I do not know how the victims' parents were able to attend the trials and hear all the details of what happened.  I would lose my mind if I knew this was done to my child.  The perpetrators are just pure evil.
Yes this was truly a HORRIFIC scene.

I do not recall this being all over the place in your face. why not?
It was in the news a lot locally, but you did not hear about it elsewhere. If the races had been reversed, and a group of white kids and tortured two black kids, it would have been on the news 24/7.

8White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 9:44 pm

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I would lose my mind too. I couldn't have stayed in that courtroom. The parents chose to look at the photos of her body before they were shown to the jury. I could have never done that. I would be haunted forever. I think the father regrets looking at the pictures. He said he see's it every night.If there was ever a case of justifiable homicide...that is one. They poured bleach on this poor girl's genitals after she was sodomized so badly by objects and was all torn up.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 11/24/2013, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

9White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 9:49 pm

2seaoat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottsboro_Boys

10White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/24/2013, 11:02 pm

Not even close to what they did to this girl,Oatie.

11White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/25/2013, 6:43 am

cool1

cool1

Sick friggin people period!  Those kids had there whole life ahead  of them geeze sick people and it goes on everyday .  Mad

12White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/25/2013, 6:57 am

Jake92

The link in the video said the trial would start in 2008!!!!!!!!!! This is more than 5 years old.......

13White girl bleeed A Lot!  Empty Re: White girl bleeed A Lot! 11/25/2013, 7:02 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jake92 wrote:The link in the video said the trial would start in 2008!!!!!!!!!!  This is more than 5 years old.......
Yeah I posted this story many years ago on the PNJ forum...seems some missed it then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum