Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asian congresswomen are being targeted for random crime

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/20/21552233-congresswoman-robbed-near-capitol-hill?lite

I am certainly not going to be politically correct.....I am going to post this because it is a significant crime spree.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Where are the other Asian women that were targeted?

2seaoat

Where are the other Asian women that were targeted?

NAH that is not part of spreading panic and fear......you do not have to account for the numbers or the percentage of crime......it becomes the end in itself.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Where are the other Asian women that were targeted?

NAH  that is not part of spreading panic and fear......you do not have to account for the numbers or the percentage of crime......it becomes the end in itself.
Asian congresswomen, plural, is your headline.  Is it true or not?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

She is a Democrat, so it might have been a targeted attack by the criminal element of the Tea Party faction. You know, kill off Democrats then run Teahadists to take their empty seats.

What I just surmised is probably not true, but it would make for a good suspense novel........ (a cheap-one, anyway)......
Cool

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Roving mobs of old white people.........

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:She is a Democrat, so it might have been a targeted attack by the criminal element of the Tea Party faction. You know, kill off Democrats then run Teahadists to take their empty seats.

What I just surmised is probably not true, but it would make for a good suspense novel........ (a cheap-one, anyway)......
Cool
Trying to scare everyone about the Tea Party....the Left has been at it for several years now.  It's about spreading the panic and fear.

2seaoat

Trying to scare everyone about the Tea Party....the Left has been at it for several years now. It's about spreading the panic and fear.

But they eat babies and have yellow tennis balls on their walkers......you know what yellow tennis balls means........People are are building moats around the handicap accessible entrance on their homes, as the rampant tea party scare almost matches the hundreds of Asian congresswomen each day who are being attacked by mean people.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Trying to scare everyone about the Tea Party....the Left has been at it for several years now.  It's about spreading the panic and fear.

But they eat babies and have yellow tennis balls on their walkers......you know what yellow tennis balls means........People are are building moats around the handicap accessible entrance on their homes, as the rampant tea party scare almost matches the hundreds of Asian congresswomen each day who are being attacked by mean people.
What CongresswomEn?

are there other Asian congress women being targeted?

I only see one.

do you know the difference between one and a bunch?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:are there other Asian congress women being targeted?

I only see one.

do you know the difference between one and a bunch?
Apparently he does not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum