Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More fun stuff for Chrissy to take her mind off all that "obama is the devil" crap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

that guy is fantastic and who in the hell is that in your avatar?

btw, im not so focused on Obama today. I cant help it, seems almost every post no matter what turns into politics here.

I just ate a tomato sandwich right after I got bummed out that my grandkids were not coming over. Sad 

I'm actually pretty tired just getting in last night from Jacksonville, had a very busy last few days, whew!

but I am kind of bored, don't know what to do with myself. Im too tired still to go off and too not sleepy to sleep.

I should pretend im a good little south Floridian and sit by the pool with my umbrella drink, but I aint feelin that either. Neutral 

Im not even in the mood to talk about sex. obviously I must have caught something LOL

ok, that last sentence depressed me, think I will have that umbrella drink after all Razz 

btw... do you think that guy is satan? Shocked 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Personally,  I don't think he's satan.  I think he's a very good illusionist and uses several different techniques.
If I had to guess,  he used sleight of hand to put that playing card inside the orange when he was cutting it open.
But I don't know how he knew which card to begin with.

And when you have the doldrums,  I recommend bowling.  I'm headed to the bowling center right now.

p.s.  that's me in the photo.  Bowling has really gotten me in shape except for all the injuries.

Bob wrote:Personally,  I don't think he's satan.  I think he's a very good illusionist and uses several different techniques.
If I had to guess,  he used sleight of hand to put that playing card inside the orange when he was cutting it open.
But I don't know how he knew which card to begin with.

And when you have the doldrums,  I recommend bowling.  I'm headed to the bowling center right now.

p.s.  that's me in the photo.  Bowling has really gotten me in shape except for all the injuries.
ah, I don't feel like going off. have fun though

im not that good of a bowler, let me tll you, im either very good strike or gutter queen and one time I actually threw the ball backwards like lavern did on lavern and Shirley lol

and your a damn fine lookin man mr bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum