Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stang - Move North Young Man

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 9:06 am

Sal

Sal

Rape a 14-year-old in Alabama - get probation.

ATHENS — An Athens man convicted of raping a family friend and babysitter avoided prison but was sentenced to serve community corrections and probation on all three counts of rape.

Austin Clem will have to register as a convicted sex offender. If he violates the terms of his agreement, he will face prison time.

Limestone County Circuit Judge Jimmy Woodroof Jr., late today sentenced Clem, 25, to a 20-year sentence for first degree rape but that sentence was split so the defendant will serve two years in community corrections.

Woodroof had also sentenced Clem to 10 years on each count of second-degree rape.

However, both sentences were split to allow Clem to serve two years in community corrections, three years on supervised probation plus pay fines and restitution.

http://www.enewscourier.com/local/x82992091/Clem-gets-no-prison-time-on-rape-conviction

2Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 9:22 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't think Stang was on his way to rape anyone. That said, this rapist should have spent a long time in prison. Maybe the old ways were better someone raped your Daughter you put them in the ground.

3Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 9:29 am

I would not want to be the holder of the Alabama dudes life insurance policy.  His future may be less than stellar.

Stang makes me feel dirty just reading his posts. I have had enough of his whining, delusional shit.  I have him blocked and will keep him blocked.  Maybe he will go piss into the wind somewhere else...

4Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 9:43 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What is it with Stang? Do people think that because he suckered into a banana split with a cherry on top offered by the cops that he got away with something ? I don't think this was a habit of his hooking up with willing 14 year olds. The guy is just immature and gullible. If there was evidence that he ever touched a 14 year old I would have no pity on him and would see him behind bars gladly. I don't think he did ever. Now this terrifying life changing experience is causing him to fight for his idea of justice. He would have been safer to go hide in the swamp but he wants the law to operate properly for the sake of other men he doesn't even know. If you were a middle aged man and some 19 year old showed you an ample bosom picture and promised you a delightful time wouldn't you at least give her a car ride to Sonic or just go see if she was attractive ?

5Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 9:55 am

I told you why I quit my job at the ECSD.  I will defend with my actions, injustice when I see it. I will not be a part of it.  I have the nerve and fortitude to say "No"  I have proven it.

IMHO Stang fucked his self.  End of  story

6Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:05 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:I told you why I quit my job at the ECSD.  I will defend with my actions, injustice when I see it. I will not be a part of it.  I have the nerve and fortitude to say "No"  I have proven it.

IMHO Stang fucked his self.  End of  story
You are welcome to your humble opinion. I wish others would allow me the same courtesy of having my own opinion without calling me a pedophile by association because don't share theirs.

7Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:11 am

Sadly it is the price of justice.  Ref the comments made to and about me when I said I had befriended BP. 

8Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:15 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:Sadly it is the price of justice.  Ref the comments made to and about me when I said I had befriended BP. 
True and I made no such comments.

9Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:24 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:Sadly it is the price of justice.  Ref the comments made to and about me when I said I had befriended BP. 
So true, even though your purpose and motive was not about any benefit or gain for yourself.  I think this needs to be made clear, especially given the member here who kept making comments about it.  

Sorry, I don't want to say anything out of bounds and I know that you don't like bringing attention to yourself in this kind of way,  but it angered me to see this "friendship" with BP used against you.   It was twisted to try to make you look bad.

10Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:26 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
True and I made no such comments.
No, it wasn't you.  

But I do totally and entirely disagree with you about Stang.

11Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:29 am

It is all good.  Today is a great day.  Daughter is coming home and will be home a few hours, and my son just called and is doing well.  Good thing about computers is that they have a "Off" button.

12Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:30 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:It is all good.  Today is a great day.  Daughter is coming home and will be home a few hours, and my son just called and is doing well.  Good thing about computers is that they have a "Off" button.
sunny sunny 

Have a great Sunday!

13Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 10:37 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:It is all good.  Today is a great day.  Daughter is coming home and will be home a few hours, and my son just called and is doing well.  Good thing about computers is that they have a "Off" button.
cheers cheers cheers sunny 

14Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 12:38 pm

2seaoat

BP was clearly not a healthy person by the conduct he displayed on this forum. It was obvious. However, some people were drawn to him. Some people opposed his sickness. Sometimes you are judged by your choices.

15Stang - Move North Young Man Empty Re: Stang - Move North Young Man 11/17/2013, 12:50 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:BP was clearly not a healthy person by the conduct he displayed on this forum.   It was obvious.   However, some people were drawn to him.  Some people opposed his sickness.   Sometimes you are judged by your choices.
Sometimes you make determinations about people that are totally off base.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum