Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama told me the truth. I CAN keep my current health insurance. LOL

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL Mega_110

Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL Mega_210

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh I forgot to mention. My health insurance pays nothing. All it does is collect premiums.
But it DOES meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL Animated_roflmao-butt2

Bob wrote:Oh I forgot to mention.  My health insurance pays nothing.  All it does is collect premiums.  

Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL Animated_roflmao-butt2

well duh... your plan is exactly what they are going for lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

“What the president said and what everybody said all along is that there are going to be changes brought about by the Affordable Care Act to create minimum standards of coverage," White House Spokesman Jay Carney said on October 28th. “So it's true that there are existing health care plans on the individual market that don't meet those minimum standards and therefore do not qualify for the Affordable Care Act."

But this does "meet the standards"...

https://www.google.com/search?q=mega+life+and+health+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

lol

Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7DNiz26IG50r1x6Dferb2wgrefKoY0c2REyhzHCvAWZtQ4i7oA

Yeah! If it was actually paying for your health care how could the Congressmen/women who supported the mandate and health care CEO's line their pock..... I mean... What was that???... Oh yeah!... pay for other peoples health care.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Laughing

If he had allowed the truth to be told about obamacare and benghazi and spying and tapping gunrunning and bombing and droning and irs targeting and bailouts and green stimulus bs and union bailouts and obamacare exemptions ... etc. I still think he'd have been elected. That's just how dumb we are now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not the only one. There are thousands upon thousands of us who have this same bullshit insurance who aint being canceled. And yet there has never been any mention of this on fox news, cnn, msnbc, worldnet daily, huffington post, washington post, PNJ, or any other media outlet in America. And there has never been any mention of it from any politician.

How in god's name can I believe anything coming from any of them after this.
I'm through with media and I'm through with politicians.

Bob wrote:I'm not the only one.  There are thousands upon thousands of us who have this same bullshit insurance who aint being canceled.    And yet there has never been any mention of this on fox news,  cnn,  msnbc,  worldnet daily,  huffington post,  washington post,  PNJ,  or any other media outlet in America.  And there has never been any mention of it from any politician.

Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL 2Q==

No you won't. You're addicted.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE

Very Happy 

Bob wrote:I'm not the only one. There are thousands upon thousands of us who have this same bullshit insurance who aint being canceled. And yet there has never been any mention of this on fox news, cnn, msnbc, worldnet daily, huffington post, washington post, PNJ, or any other media outlet in America. And there has never been any mention of it from any politician.

You just need to take a deep breath and ignore reality and vote for greater govt control.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I know how the Dude felt

Can you see the one world harmonic unified all in shared outcome ends by means from those to those... yet?

PkrBum wrote:Can you see the one world harmonic unified all in shared outcome ends by means from those to those... yet?
Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL 9k=

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJMtn6IJeE

Smile 

2seaoat

Bob,

What is the time frame of non compliant plans having to be within the ACA guidelines?  How is your policy set up?  Is it a year, six months, quarterly......and How do you know you will not be pushed out of this insurance in the next 6 months.   What is the rule on notice and time frame for the same?  In the absence of those details, you really do not know if they are not just milking you until the deadline.

cool1

cool1

Bob wrote:Oh I forgot to mention.  My health insurance pays nothing.  All it does is collect premiums.  

Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

What is the time frame of non compliant plans having to be within the ACA guidelines?  How is your policy set up?  Is it a year, six months, quarterly......and How do you know you will not be pushed out of this insurance in the next 6 months.   What is the rule on notice and time frame for the same?  In the absence of those details, you really do not know if they are not just milking you until the deadline.
In other words,  the media and the politicians have to always be right and nobodys like me have to always be wrong.  lol
In other words,  if it's said on the fucking television,  be it an obama,  a bush,  a randy paul or a ted cruz or a nancy paloosi or a harry reid or  a sean hannity or a rachel maddow or an ann coulter or a Brother Carl what's saying it;  that is the same thing as when Moses brought down the stone tablet.  lol

In other words,  there has to be some explanation other than it's all just a bunch of fucking lies.  lol

Yea well you wanna know something?  If I had awakened this morning and the same goddamn television was telling me an army of raghead terrorists had attacked and killed every politician and every media figure and every hospital administrator and every insurance company fat cat,  I would roll over and go back to sleep.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL Mega_110

Obama told me the truth.  I CAN keep my current health insurance.  LOL Mega_210
Meets minimum essential covrerage? lol! lol! lol! 
Does it cover at least 60% of your medical expenses? That is what that means.

Bring that letter with you.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

Well the letter said is plan is grandfathered and he could always keep it the way it's set up now. But from experience from reading those mega policy's in no way do they comply with ACA. This is there way to keep him on the books at least til Feb 1st. The part they are trying to mix words is ACA compliant and the grandfathered part is about all that means.

But that is hilarious.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:
Meets minimum essential covrerage? lol! lol! lol! 
Does it cover at least 60% of your medical expenses? That is what that means.  

Bring that letter with you.
I'd already planned to bring it to show you.  lol

But to answer your question, I just totalled up the figure.  And  after the hospital and the doctors and the rest (god knows who they all are because it's hard to tell) charged $29,000 for an SNL biopsy that the internet said would cost about $12,000 (the internet lies as bad as the rest),  that obamacare approved insurance policy paid $2530.
By my calculation that means the obamacare approved policy paid 8%.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 11/13/2013, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Geez, I know you were hoping to be canceled.   Meanwhile people with good plans are being canceled.  What's with that?  Mad

dumpcare

You should put that on ripoff report.

dumpcare

Nekochan wrote:Geez, I know you were hoping to be canceled.   Meanwhile people with good plans are being canceled.  What's with that?  Mad
He had it before 3/23/2010

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Geez, I know you were hoping to be canceled.   Meanwhile people with good plans are being canceled.  What's with that?  Mad
That was the whole point of my reply to seaoat.
I've been watching fox news and msnbc this morning. And they keep telling me millions of people have been canceled. And then they show me Bill Clinton saying obama needs to let everybody keep his insurance.
And then they show me republicans saying people are getting screwed because the insurance obama has cancelled is better than obamacare.

AND NONE OF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME.

The media and the politicians of all stripes are telling the people one thing.
And I sit here with this letter and it's telling me something totally different.

There is only one explanation. This whole country has entered the Twilight Zone. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ok, so Bob, you had this plan before the Obamacare law in 2010.  And I guess it hasn't changed --it's the same kind of sucky insurance now as it was before the law?  And so since it hasn't changed at all...you get to keep it?  Is that it?

But good plans that have changed somewhat since the law was signed are being canceled just because they changed somewhat. Even though they are still good plans and are 1000 times better than Bob's sucky insurance.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look, here's the really significant thing that the media and the politicians are not talking about. And it's the one goddamn thing that matters.

1. They charged $29,000 for a chicken shit little biopsy.

2. They will charge $29,000 for that chicken shit little biopsy if there is obamacare or there is no obamacare.

3. Nobody, not the democrats and not the republicans and not the libertarians are putting any real emphasis on that. Instead they're all in a giant wrestling ring spewing bullshit like wrestlers do. And doing fake wrestling like wrestlers do.

4. Do that math. And the math says that no matter what democrats say or what republicans say or what sean hannity says or what rachel maddow says; that's eventually going to utterly bankrupt this country.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, let's send you to Washington.  Now that would be a hoot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum