Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know you get tired of it, But This place had a big influence in my life, Videos was made by a good friend..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thanks for watching, if you do  LOL

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 11/13/2013, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

ive never seen you post that before. I like that song.

I forget right off who sings it. des it happen to be the group that formed as a bunch of teens who parents were military over there?

alas though, I gotta get outta this place and get some sleep if its the last thing I ever do lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:ive never seen you post that before. I like that song.

I forget right off who sings it. des it happen to be the group that formed as a bunch of teens who parents were military over there?

alas though, I gotta get outta this place and get some sleep if its the last thing I ever do lol
Ask seaoat he knows who sings it...

The Animals  We gotta get out of this place  and Downtown by Petula clark

There is a site some dependents made but this one comes from a group of us on Facebook.

cool1

cool1

Mr Ichi wrote:Thanks for watching, if you do  LOL

COOL

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have not been to Hokkaido but some of those streets and alleys could almost be places I've seen in Japan in more recent years.   Those mom and pop bars and restaurants...some of them just tiny little places....I miss those kind of places in Japan.   

LOVE the songs!   Especially--We gotta get out of this place!

Jake92

My brother was ASA in Saigon for 18 months in 67-68

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum