Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West florida High school -duel of the drumline--center field

+2
PBulldog2
cool1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cool1

cool1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mcf9Ye_ZskI

I watched this twice--well maybe 3 times lol---After West florida High--won there game they had a Duel of bands in center field---dancing--they were having fun--My daughters band threw there sticks down

Nakeil--danced--and did the splits so funny--I think the girls from the other side in blue danced pretty good to.

cool1

cool1

Our band is only 4 years old.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Love, love, LOVE this video, Cool! sunny 

I'll confess, it made me cry. I don't know why. All that joy in one place, I guess. cheers

EDIT: This brings back memories of my time in the junior high/senior high school bands. Those were some of the best (and worst, as a teenager!) times in my life.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 11/11/2013, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

They did great.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Don't mind me....I cry all through the movie "Drumline" as well as during Fleetwood Mac's performance of "Tusk" with the University of Soutnehrn California's marching band. Every single time.

Laughing

TUSK!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f44_1257719667

cool1

cool1

Thank you I just love watching my daughters band -- I thought the same -many years from now when she has moved on with her life I can always go to these videos and just smile Smile   I feel as though if she ever moves out I will be lonely so at least if I save all her band videos I can see her smile everyday Smile

The drumline is all I ever pay attention in regards to the band.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Love it! My son is in his high school band. These kids work very hard, but have so much fun too.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Wonderful, Cool.  Love it!

Jake92

Both schools did great.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum