Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Will on President Barack Hussein Obama: WORST START OF A SECOND TERM SINCE NIXON!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

George Will on President Barack Hussein Obama: WORST START OF A SECOND TERM SINCE NIXON!

“It’s one thing for Bill Clinton to say “I feel your pain.” It’s another thing for Barack Obama to say, “I feel your pain that I have caused.” …We this week marked the one year anniversary of his reelection. Has there ever, with the exception of Richard Nixon in 1973, been a worse first year of a second term?“

2seaoat

Am I missing something. Since Richard Nixon there have only been two presidents who actually reduced the deficit. Since Richard Nixon there have been few who have sustained continuous GDP growth since taking office.

Since Richard Nixon, there has been only one who brought our troops home other than President Obama. Since Richard Nixon there has only been one who took Mr. K down in Libya while others saw our citizens die, and executed botched plans to get him, President Obama succeeded.

Now if you want to call him a failed president because of his legislative agenda.......well since the late 1940s many Presidents talked about health reform, but only one helped get the legislation passed. His equal pay legislation, and attempts to bring justice to our immigration policies are going to close on that deal before his term is up.

Where he has failed is that he still has snuggled up to special interests and made some rich. Big Pharm made out like a bandit. Nobody on Wall street got prosecuted. He tried to be everybody's buddy, not realizing the color of his skin had people hating him and not wanting America to advance if a black man got credit. This was his biggest flaw of his presidency. Failing to realize people hate him not because of his policies, but because of the color of his skin and the thought that he could do the job as well as a white President. Having waited 6 years to discover the same borders on naivety unmatched in our history of Presidents. He has two years to move his platform with that knowledge now.......but the worse president......only in the minds of bigots and haters.

Markle

Markle

Even James Carville recognizes the desperate trouble President Barack Hussein Obama has created for himself.  Our position in World affairs, the Economy, our massive Debt and ObamaCare are all disasters

James Carville should thank the good Lord he is a Democrat today. On Monday's "Morning Joe," the colorful strategist suggested President Obama boost his poll numbers by taking "a toke on the mayor of Toronto’s crack pipe.” Carville was referring to the fact that Toronto mayor Rob Ford currently has a higher approval rating than Obama, even after the mayor admitted he smoked crack cocaine.

Read more:  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/11/carville-advice-obama-toke-crack-pipe

Last edited by Markle on 11/11/2013, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Am I missing something.   Since Richard Nixon there have only been two presidents who actually reduced the deficit.   Since Richard Nixon there have been few who have sustained continuous GDP growth since taking office.

Since Richard Nixon, there has been only one who brought our troops home other than President Obama.   Since Richard Nixon there has only been one who took Mr. K down in Libya while others saw our citizens die, and executed botched plans to get him, President Obama succeeded.

Now if you want to call him a failed president because of his legislative agenda.......well since the late 1940s many Presidents talked about health reform, but only one helped get the legislation passed.  His equal pay legislation, and attempts to bring justice to our immigration policies are going to close on that deal before his term is up.

Where he has failed is that he still has snuggled up to special interests and made some rich.  Big Pharm made out like a bandit.  Nobody on Wall street got prosecuted.   He tried to be everybody's buddy, not realizing the color of his skin had people hating him and not wanting America to advance if a black man got credit.  This was his biggest flaw of his presidency.   Failing to realize people hate him not because of his policies, but because of the color of his skin and the thought that he could do the job as well as a white President.  Having waited 6 years to discover the same borders on naivety unmatched in our history of Presidents.   He has two years to move his platform with that knowledge now.......but the worse president.... only in the minds of bigots and haters.
George Will on President Barack Hussein Obama:  WORST START OF A SECOND TERM SINCE NIXON! ShoutRacist

2seaoat

Tell me Mr. Markle. I was a Republican my entire life. It was not hard because my mother was active in the Republican party. State local and national support of candidates I worked actively on campaigns and through about 1980 the old republican party still stood. I ran as a Republican for office in the 90s in a three county race for public office. However, the democratic dixiecrats who had created Jim Crow laws to limit the freedom of black people in this country left in droves the Democratic party from 1968 to the mid eighties. Those people who joined the Republican Party stood with Wallace at the school door, and did not want equality for Black Americans. Now you think that the criticism of the President who is a black man is strictly originating from his policies. Really. Is that what you believe?

My Republican Party were fighters for equal justice and opportunity for every man to reach their full potential. Abe Lincoln to this day is part of our party dinners each February. Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive trust buster who took the consolidation of wealth and special interests and busted them......all the while promoting conservation of our natural resources and environment. A true conservative who wanted a fair game. That is once one Republicans stood for.....we are fewer this day, but I listen to the newcomers talk racism....pure racism, and you simple deny reality.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Tell me Mr. Markle.  I was a Republican my entire life.  It was not hard because my mother was active in the Republican party.  State local and national support of candidates  I worked actively on campaigns and through about 1980 the old republican party still stood. I ran as a Republican for office in the 90s in a three county race for public office.   However, the democratic dixiecrats who had created Jim Crow laws to limit the freedom of black people in this country left in droves the Democratic party from 1968 to the mid eighties.   Those people who joined the Republican Party stood with Wallace at the school door, and did not want equality for Black Americans.   Now you think that the criticism of the President who is a black man is strictly originating from his policies.  Really.  Is that what you believe?

My Republican Party were fighters for equal justice and opportunity for every man to reach their full potential.  Abe Lincoln to this day is part of our party dinners each February.  Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive trust buster who took the consolidation of wealth and special interests and busted them......all the while promoting conservation of our natural resources and environment.   A true conservative who wanted a fair game.  That is once one Republicans stood for.....we are fewer this day, but I listen to the newcomers talk racism....pure racism, and you simple deny reality.
It is REALLY is tough for you accept facts isn't it?

On June 19, the substitute (compromise) bill passed the Senate by a vote of 73–27, and quickly passed through the House-Senate conference committee, which adopted the Senate version of the bill. The conference bill was passed by both houses of Congress, and was signed into law by President Johnson on July 2, 1964.[16]

Vote totals[edit]

Totals are in "Yea–Nay" format:
The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%).
Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%).
The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%).
The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%).

By party[edit]

The original House version:[17]
Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Cloture in the Senate:
Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version:
Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version, voted on by the House:
Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

7George Will on President Barack Hussein Obama:  WORST START OF A SECOND TERM SINCE NIXON! Empty Good job, seaoat 11/12/2013, 5:11 pm

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Am I missing something.   Since Richard Nixon there have only been two presidents who actually reduced the deficit.   Since Richard Nixon there have been few who have sustained continuous GDP growth since taking office.

Since Richard Nixon, there has been only one who brought our troops home other than President Obama.   Since Richard Nixon there has only been one who took Mr. K down in Libya while others saw our citizens die, and executed botched plans to get him, President Obama succeeded.

Now if you want to call him a failed president because of his legislative agenda.......well since the late 1940s many Presidents talked about health reform, but only one helped get the legislation passed.  His equal pay legislation, and attempts to bring justice to our immigration policies are going to close on that deal before his term is up.

Where he has failed is that he still has snuggled up to special interests and made some rich.  Big Pharm made out like a bandit.  Nobody on Wall street got prosecuted.   He tried to be everybody's buddy, not realizing the color of his skin had people hating him and not wanting America to advance if a black man got credit.  This was his biggest flaw of his presidency.   Failing to realize people hate him not because of his policies, but because of the color of his skin and the thought that he could do the job as well as a white President.  Having waited 6 years to discover the same borders on naivety unmatched in our history of Presidents.   He has two years to move his platform with that knowledge now.......but the worse president.... only in the minds of bigots and haters.
George Will on President Barack Hussein Obama:  WORST START OF A SECOND TERM SINCE NIXON! ShoutRacist
Good job, seaoat. Good post, valid points.
BTW, if all Mr. markle can do is put up his stupid racist sign, then it was a good post. That racist sign means that Mr. Markle cannot argue your post on its points. He can only call you what he is guilty of being.
Thanks, again, Good job.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good job, seaoat. Good post, valid points.
BTW, if all Mr. markle can do is put up his stupid racist sign, then it was a good post. That racist sign means that Mr. Markle cannot argue your post on its points. He can only call you what he is guilty of being.
Thanks, again, Good job.
George Will on President Barack Hussein Obama:  WORST START OF A SECOND TERM SINCE NIXON! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum