Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stangs story

+4
Nekochan
Sal
talknstang
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

1Stangs story Empty Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:07 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/10/entrapped-when-craigslist-predator-stings-go-too-far/

The "girls"
Stangs story Weekend-1

2Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:13 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

3Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:17 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Those caught by blue Shepard...

Stangs story Operation-Green-Shepherd-II-Poster-640x479

4Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:23 am

talknstang

and? its all in here, thank you

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13GH9fTymlqyhA3ZOwlGf7Dx7nNTjGH6NoovcTikUAi4/edit?usp=sharing

here's more if you need it, lol
http://floridacriminallawreport.com/home/tag/defenses-entrapment/

5Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:23 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

On September 13, 2013, a Florida appellate court ruled in favor of Gennette. In a scathing indictment of the state's actions, two appellate judges laid the blame on the Operation Blue Shepherd "chatter" (the third judge dissented, arguing that no entrapment had occurred). They wrote:

Throughout the e-mail chain, it was the agent who took the lead. It was the law enforcement agent who initially suggested the presence of a minor, though without any specific proposition of sexual or other criminal involvement between Appellant and the minor.

When Appellant's communications wandered to innocuous matters, it was the agent who repeatedly steered the conversation back to sexual activity with a minor.

The agent redirected Appellant's lack of focus on the minor by introducing and promoting the idea of participation by the minor in sexual activity with Appellant.

It was the agent who coaxed and cajoled Appellant for more details and challenged Appellant's reluctance by impugning his nerve and suggesting he was "scared."

The agent's persistent urging to overcome Appellant's obvious reluctance to commit or even describe illegal activity in his e-mail messages easily fits the statutory definition of entrapment…

Appellant's eventual sexually suggestive communications pertaining to the minor occurred only after the agent "cast her 'fishing expedition' to bait, hook, net, and land him for" the offenses charged.

6Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:25 am

talknstang

can you repost that again please just in case somebody missed it the 1st time

7Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:28 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The judges ruled, just as in the Jothilingam case, that there were no issues of fact for a jury to decide here; this was simply a matter of law, and "the law does not tolerate government action to provoke a law-abiding citizen to commit a crime in order to prosecute him or her with that crime," they wrote. "After placing a legal ad for an adult encounter, the government induced Mr. Gennette, an otherwise law-abiding citizen, by tactics of badgering, cajoling, importuning, and other affirmative acts to induce an agreement towards commission of a crime."

They threw out Gennette's conviction and his sentence.

8Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:30 am

Sal

Sal

talknstang wrote:can you repost that again please just in case somebody missed it the 1st time
You're a scumbag. 

Maybe the cops over-reached to prove you are a scumbag. 

That doesn't change the fact that you're a scumbag. 

9Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:34 am

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The judges ruled, just as in the Jothilingam case, that there were no issues of fact for a jury to decide here; this was simply a matter of law, and "the law does not tolerate government action to provoke a law-abiding citizen to commit a crime in order to prosecute him or her with that crime," they wrote. "After placing a legal ad for an adult encounter, the government induced Mr. Gennette, an otherwise law-abiding citizen, by tactics of badgering, cajoling, importuning, and other affirmative acts to induce an agreement towards commission of a crime."

They threw out Gennette's conviction and his sentence.
that pretty much sums it up, i do believe. You didn't have to do that, but way cool. I am not here to defend myself.

10Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:35 am

talknstang

Sal wrote:
talknstang wrote:can you repost that again please just in case somebody missed it the 1st time
You're a scumbag. 

shut up punk, tomorrows Sunday, go put your alterboy outfit on and pray to your rosary....you need to

11Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:37 am

talknstang

talknstang wrote:
Sal wrote:
You're a scumbag. 

shut up punk, tomorrows Sunday,  go put your alterboy outfit on and pray to your rosary....you need to
and why are you following me around? are you queer or something?

12Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:37 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
You're a scumbag. 

I agree completely.

13Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:37 am

talknstang

talknstang wrote:
Sal wrote:
You're a scumbag. 

shut up punk, tomorrows Sunday,  go put your alterboy outfit on and pray to your rosary....you need to
and why are you following me around?  are you queer or something?

14Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:43 am

2seaoat

T and I rarely agree. The government is out of control on these stings. Your courage makes a difference in their overstepping their authority. You may in fact be a scumbag.....so may sal, and so may I.....but the issue is the government, and what they did wrong. until some brave people challenge the same injustice continues........However, a word of advice, do not respond with profanity or act out of control when people attack you here. Simple respond to the issues, and state the facts.

I posted on the other thread that I had posted in the PNJ how absurd the bait and switch entrapment you encountered. The LEO came out in force, and until you take this case to the people, the average person is going to wrongly think this is about being a scumbag.....it is not.....it is about government abuse.....again, you may be a scumbag, but even as a scumbag bravely taking on the abuses of government, I take my hat off. I would rather see 100 scumbags walk free than to have a government which entraps its citizens.

15Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:43 am

Sal

Sal

talknstang wrote:and why are you following me around?  are you queer or something?
Is "queer" an insult for you, child molester?

16Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:49 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I get it now.  Seaoat decides that someone is a Nazi and then chases him all over the forum, attacking him at every turn.  But child predators are brave freedom fighters.
Rolling Eyes

17Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 12:58 am

Nekochan wrote:I get it now.  Seaoat decides that someone is a Nazi and then chases him all over the forum, attacking him at every turn.  But child predators are brave freedom fighters.
Rolling Eyes
This stuff has gotten too crazy for me..All of you win!!! Stang for president. I am outa here...

18Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:02 am

2seaoat

I get it now. Seaoat decides that someone is a Nazi and then chases him all over the forum, attacking him at every turn. But child predators are brave freedom fighters.
Rolling Eyes

Do you understand this man was found not guilty by an Appellate panel who chastised the government for abuse of their powers. What part do you not understand about the word not guilty. If he was guilty you might have a point that I am being inconsistent, but the Appellate court pointed out the wrongdoer. If this person was your son, and he went through the hell this man went through because of wrong doing by the government, would you disagree with the court and support the abuses of government?

19Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:02 am

talknstang

Nekochan wrote:I get it now.  Seaoat decides that someone is a Nazi and then chases him all over the forum, attacking him at every turn.  But child predators are brave freedom fighters.
Rolling Eyes
Child predators? where? Sal? makes sense Sorry about that Mr. ichi.....i have no beef with you.....i tried to keep things civil but Sal has a mental disorder and keeps stalking me, lol

20Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:04 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I get it now.  Seaoat decides that someone is a Nazi and then chases him all over the forum, attacking him at every turn.  But child predators are brave freedom fighters.
Rolling Eyes

Do you understand this man was found not guilty by an Appellate panel who chastised the government for abuse of their powers.   What part do you not understand about the word not guilty.   If he was guilty you might have a point that I am being inconsistent, but the Appellate court pointed out the wrongdoer.   If this person was your son, and he went through the hell this man went through because of wrong doing by the government, would you disagree with the court and support the abuses of government?
In what court was Teo found guilty?

21Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:06 am

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:I get it now.  Seaoat decides that someone is a Nazi and then chases him all over the forum, attacking him at every turn.  But child predators are brave freedom fighters.
Rolling Eyes

Do you understand this man was found not guilty by an Appellate panel who chastised the government for abuse of their powers.   What part do you not understand about the word not guilty.   If he was guilty you might have a point that I am being inconsistent, but the Appellate court pointed out the wrongdoer.   If this person was your son, and he went through the hell this man went through because of wrong doing by the government, would you disagree with the court and support the abuses of government?
They won't understand, because of ignorance. I have been fighting off the BS for 2.5 yrs so it doesnt phase me. Like i said, there are some that made themselves look rather foolish by following me around and spreading BS. That Sal guy has some serious issues though, wow!

22Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:06 am

2seaoat

In what court was Teo found guilty?

Guilty of what?

23Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:07 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:In what court was Teo found guilty?

Guilty of what?
Exactly.  Guilty of what?  In what court? 
Maybe Teo is a freedom fighter too.  At least, as far as we know, he doesn't go to meet and have sex with 14 year olds.

24Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:07 am

talknstang

on that note, it's been real, it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun! SALUTE

25Stangs story Empty Re: Stangs story 11/10/2013, 1:08 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

Are you so fucking stupid that you can't distinguish technically illegal from morally wrong?

You demonstrate an appalling lack of logic. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum