Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone following the Drew Peterson trial?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I watched the new movie about him last night called "The Untouchable" and find he is an interesting character regarding the psyche of the criminal mind.He absolutely had no regard for the suffering of his own children when he killed their mothers. An example of a true sociopath who was able to function in society for many years as a "good guy".

What's so sad is the new wife provided an alibi for him when he killed the old wife and then he killed her. Why are women so stupid?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I listen to bits and pieces....he is such a scumbag.

He really is. He would have gotten away w/ killing the second wife if hadn't started the jealousy and control on the last wife.The last wife ,Stacy lived w/ him for 4 years knowing he had killed his previous wife.Too much for me.

Is he the retired cop?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I believe he was arrested before retirement.

No,he was arrested after he retired but what amazes me is his retirement is over $6000 a month. Now that's over $60000 a year. I know of no police agency that pays a Sgt. that amount of money even in Ill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum