Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stings Gone Wild

+4
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Sal
talknstang
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Stings Gone Wild Empty Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:21 am

talknstang

I know i've touched on this subject in the past and regardless of what some might think about me, the fact is innocent men are being incarcerated that shouldn't be. Hiding behind the guise of "protecting the children" and then lying to the public about it should be bothersome to most.....you would think.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13GH9fTymlqyhA3ZOwlGf7Dx7nNTjGH6NoovcTikUAi4/edit?usp=sharing

2Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:22 am

Having to work the Weekend day shift?

3Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:24 am

Sal

Sal

Is this dude related to BP?

4Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:27 am

2seaoat

He is mostly right. The funding has outstripped the demand, so in the interim........they go on a snipe hunt. It simply is not the American way, and it certainly is starting to be challenged in the courts. The problem is not that pervasive and the remedy is proving to be worse than the disease.

5Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:34 am

Sal

Sal

Meh. 

Advocating for pervs is a lonely endeavor. 

6Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:35 am

talknstang

I never would have guessed Sal would leave such a comment, lol what a surprise

7Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:37 am

talknstang

Sal wrote:Meh. 

Advocating for pervs is a lonely endeavor. 
its not advocating perversion, it's exposing corruption. By all means let them catch true predators, but not at the expense of prosecuting the innocent along the way

8Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:38 am

OK Stang Ya got a bite. Dont loss it. Time for Script #2

9Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:39 am

talknstang

this is a much larger problem than anyone realizes.

10Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:40 am

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:OK Stang  Ya got a bite.  Dont loss it.  Time for Script #2
Ok.....not sure whatcha mean by that, lol

11Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:41 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Forget innocent...If the cops say you are guilty you are and if there isn't any evidence they will put some there. If you don't want to go to jail then you must spend your life savings fighting a system with all the money in the world to prosecute you...great system...works great with millions of people in prison because it works so well.

12Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:42 am

2seaoat

advocating for the constitution is never a lonely job........the perv angle has been expanded to the point that any youthful curiosity is being categorized as perverse. It is an opportunity to justify and keep jobs after the alleged threat has turned out to be the exception, and not the rule. Entrapment is never a proper policy. Yes, there are sick people who need to be identified, but all these resources are being poured down the rabbit hole and no money is available for intensive probation when known predators are let out of jail.........we have this asz backwards, and rather than entrapping people, maybe we should use some of these resources to monitor predators released an roaming freely in our communities. By 100 to 1 these predators strike, compared to some pervert going after a 15 year old on the internet. My biggest complaint is the allocation of shrinking resources on snipe hunts when known predators are striking again without a monitor because of resources.

13Stings Gone Wild Empty E 11/9/2013, 11:45 am

Sal

Sal

Nah.

They're catching pervs.

They may or may not be criminal pervs ...

... but, they are pervs.

14Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:49 am

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Forget innocent...If the cops say you are guilty you are and if there isn't any evidence they will put some there. If you don't want to go to jail then you must spend your life savings fighting a system with all the money in the world to prosecute you...great system...works great with millions of people in prison because it works so well.
i am assuming that was sarcasm, lol    yet its true, and I am sure you know, i was one of those involved who was entrapped. It was a big f'ing lie. I might have made a poor choice, but the real criminals were the ones wearing the badge knowing what they were doing was wrong. I do know that there were some LEO's involved that advised other LEO's not to place suggestive ads that they did, but they did it anyway.  And believe me, i have proof of that. Is it a conspiracy?  hell yea it is

15Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:49 am

Sal wrote:Nah.

They're catching pervs.

They may or may not be criminal pervs ...

... but, they are pervs.
This!! cheers cheers cheers 

16Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:51 am

2seaoat

A person pretending to be a 20 year old wanting to have sex enters a chat with a 21 year old male. The conversation changes and the 20 year old says she wants her 14 year old sister to join in. The 21 year old male goes over to the house and is charged with a crime. It is thrown out by the courts. Was the 21 year old a perv?

17Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:52 am

Stang. Speaking of poor choices. What do think would have happened if you showed up at my house to fuck my 14 year old Granddaughter? They may have saved your Ass.

18Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:54 am

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:A person pretending to be a 20 year old wanting to have sex enters a chat with a 21 year old male.   The conversation changes and the 20 year old says she wants her 14 year old sister to join in.   The 21 year old male goes over to the house and is charged with a crime.   It is thrown out by the courts.   Was the 21 year old a perv?
There's a problem with that scenario because it is conceivable to think that it wouldnt be thrown out because of the aggressive nature of prosecutors in these cases. They know they have public support, but to answer your ?,  absolutely not

19Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:57 am

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Stang.  Speaking of poor choices.  What do think would have happened if you showed up at my house to fuck my 14 year old Granddaughter?  They may have saved your Ass.
thats not the way i roll, i only bit because of the suggestive nature of the ad thinking it was 2 twins initially....then they send a photo clearly of someone who is not a minor. There's a lot more to the story, but the 1st DCA summed it up well enough

20Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:57 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:A person pretending to be a 20 year old wanting to have sex enters a chat with a 21 year old male.   The conversation changes and the 20 year old says she wants her 14 year old sister to join in.   The 21 year old male goes over to the house and is charged with a crime.   It is thrown out by the courts.   Was the 21 year old a perv?
You're overthinking this. 

21Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 11:59 am

2seaoat

The Robert's court is shutting down police stomping all over individual protections. Nobody wants to see a child endangered by a predator. However, turning young men into criminals because of misleading entrapment is a poor use of resources when known dangerous predators are being released everyday from jail, and we do not have enough resources to monitor. They will strike again, and meanwhile we have a bunch of people trying to justify their existence.

Prosecutors are getting thrown out because of over zealous prosecutions. People are starting to look at the truth.

22Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:00 pm

LOL You did not answer the question. call your supervisor for Script 7. You are doing good, Just a few more replies and you will have made your quota.

23Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:00 pm

talknstang

and I do appreciate the debate and I can handle constructive criticism, but the problem should not be directed at any one individual. The article does a great job at explaining things that people do not know and that is where the problem lies

24Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:02 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:LOL  You did not answer the question. call your supervisor for Script 7.  You are doing good,  Just a few more replies and you will have  made your quota.  
care to elaborate? lmao

25Stings Gone Wild Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:05 pm

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:The Robert's court is shutting down police stomping all over individual protections.   Nobody wants to see a child endangered by a predator.   However, turning young men into criminals because of misleading entrapment is a poor use of resources when known dangerous predators are being released everyday from jail, and we do not have enough resources to monitor.  They will strike again, and meanwhile we have a bunch of people trying to justify their existence.

Prosecutors are getting thrown out because of over zealous prosecutions.  People are starting to look at the truth.
this is true.....there are many cases that have even been tossed that nobody even realizes. Tossed for things like, "destruction of evidence", etc. I didn't come across this info until we started researching every single person caught in stings. That is also how I came across the 5 suicides

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum