Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupider than chickens.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupider than chickens. Empty Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 12:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When I was a little kid one of my chores was taking care of the chicken coop. I fed them, collected the eggs and watched them for hours. Their little community taught me a lot. I saw that every time one of the hens got a little wound from a bug bite or something the other chickens would begin to peck at it. If it was on the hens head it wasn't long until the blood flowed from the pecking. The hen would run from the pecking but in a coop there is no where to hide so the pecking continued until the beaks finally plunged through the skull and into the brain. I would find the dead hen and bury her. That's what you dumb clucks did to Chrissy. You found a sore spot and pecked it till you hurt her bad. Just stupid and certainly evil...I am glad she flew the coop.

2Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 12:22 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:When I was a little kid one of my chores was taking care of the chicken coop. I fed them, collected the eggs and watched them for hours. Their little community taught me a lot. I saw that every time one of the hens got a little wound from a bug bite or something the other chickens would begin to peck at it. If it was on the hens head it wasn't long until the blood flowed from the pecking. The hen would run from the pecking but in a coop there is no where to hide so the pecking continued until the beaks finally plunged through the skull and into the brain. I would find the dead hen and bury her. That's what you dumb clucks did to Chrissy. You found a sore spot and pecked it till you hurt her bad. Just stupid and certainly evil...I am glad she flew the coop.
You are right.

3Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 12:34 am

2seaoat

Chrissy's or your problems do not involve a bug bite.

4Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 12:58 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:When I was a little kid one of my chores was taking care of the chicken coop. I fed them, collected the eggs and watched them for hours. Their little community taught me a lot. I saw that every time one of the hens got a little wound from a bug bite or something the other chickens would begin to peck at it. If it was on the hens head it wasn't long until the blood flowed from the pecking. The hen would run from the pecking but in a coop there is no where to hide so the pecking continued until the beaks finally plunged through the skull and into the brain. I would find the dead hen and bury her. That's what you dumb clucks did to Chrissy. You found a sore spot and pecked it till you hurt her bad. Just stupid and certainly evil...I am glad she flew the coop.
Well said.. My Friend Well said...

5Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 8:50 am

Sal

Sal

What was Chrissy's sore spot?

Her existence?

6Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 9:23 am

2seaoat

Chief Bromden: My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth, he didn't suck out of it, it sucked out of him until he shrunk so wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.

McMurphy: Killed him, huh?

Chief Bromden: I'm not saying they killed him. They just worked on him. The way they're working on you.

7Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 9:28 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:What was Chrissy's sore spot?

Her existence?
Many times, the sore spot is within the one pecking.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 11/6/2013, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

8Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 9:29 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:

Her existence?
Many times, the sore spot is on the one pecking.
cheers cheers cheers

9Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 10:03 am

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Her existence?
I'm serious.

What sent Chrissy over the edge this time?

I don't read everything she posts, so I really don't know.

She and Dreams like to go at it, but are you really trying to excuse her behavior as being caused by Dreams suggesting she's not as successful as she claims?

Maybe I missed something.

I had one of the forum's vermin suggesting I am a pedophile over the weekend, and not only did I not have a meltdown, not a single poster admonished the roach.

10Stupider than chickens. Empty Re: Stupider than chickens. 11/6/2013, 10:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Her existence?
I'm serious.

What sent Chrissy over the edge this time?

I don't read everything she posts, so I really don't know.

She and Dreams like to go at it, but are you really trying to excuse her behavior as being caused by Dreams suggesting she's not as successful as she claims?

Maybe I missed something.

I had one of the forum's vermin suggesting I am a pedophile over the weekend, and not only did I not have a meltdown, not a single poster admonished the roach.
We pretty much KNOW you are not a pedophile...Chrissy has long worked hard at a very tedious and demanding job to support and care for her extended family. She deserves respect for that but some here get their jollies finding something that hurts and endlessly repeating it until the person cracks...seaoats and dreams could be the same person. They think what they do is so clever but they are the ones that are sick and demented having no compunction to stop driving someone so hard.. Exactly like school yard bullies that drive a child to suicide then laugh about it..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum