Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former Body guard...President sees Government as a shiny new toy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

All the information government collects WILL be abused..

2seaoat

Gee how many racist nazi stereotypes can we post today.........you know those blacks like those shiny cadilacs......by golly gee....that boy from Illinois loves pushing the buttons on this government vehicle......he just wishes it came with whitewalls and was a convertible, but that may interfere with his pimp hat blowing off in the wind. I'm just saying cuz I am not a racist nazi, and none of these dots connect.....so please quit picking on me cuz I am just shucks.....from West Virgina.

2seaoat wrote:Gee how many racist nazi stereotypes can we post today.........you know those blacks like those shiny cadilacs......by golly gee....that boy from Illinois loves pushing the buttons on this government vehicle......he just wishes it came with whitewalls and was a convertible, but that may interfere with his pimp hat blowing off in the wind. I'm just saying cuz I am not a racist nazi, and none of these dots connect.....so please quit picking on me cuz I am just shucks.....from West Virgina.
HELLO MR. SEAGOAT..!! HOW ARE WE FEELING TODAY?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Gee how many racist nazi stereotypes can we post today.........you know those blacks like those shiny cadilacs......by golly gee....that boy from Illinois loves pushing the buttons on this government vehicle......he just wishes it came with whitewalls and was a convertible, but that may interfere with his pimp hat blowing off in the wind.   I'm just saying cuz I am not a racist nazi, and none of these dots connect.....so please quit picking on me cuz I am just shucks.....from West Virgina.
HELLO MR. SEAGOAT..!! HOW ARE WE FEELING TODAY?
I sure hope you get over what's ailing you seaoat...by the way I grew up in Ohio from the 2nd grade on...very liberal state and not a racist anywhere. One of my favorite people was a black man I bought my fishing bait from. My niece married a really handsome and educated Black man. I liked him a lot. His mom made them divorce though because my niece was too fat to suit her...strange huh ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum