Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holder: We Still Might Prosecute Zimmerman

+2
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/04/Holder-might-prosecute-Zimmerman
Despite the complete failure of both local and federal law enforcement to find any evidence whatsoever of George Zimmerman’s supposed racism ending in the death of black teenager Trayvon Martin in February 2012 in Florida, the Obama administrationcontinues to threaten prosecution against Zimmerman. On Monday, Attorney General Eric Holder said that despite Zimmerman’s acquittal in his second-degree murder trial, the Department of Justice was still considering whether to bring civil rights charges against Zimmerman. “I'm not sure exactly how much longer that will take, but we will get to a point where we are able to make a determination,” he said. 
The Obama administration has taken an incredibly active role in the Zimmerman case, with President Obama originally intervening before Zimmerman’s arrest to state that if he had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon Martin; after Zimmerman’s acquittal, Obama gave a speech on race relations in America implying that Zimmerman had racially profiled Martin. 

The Department of Justice also sent members of the government to facilitate rallies against Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, prior to Zimmerman’s arrest.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What is the "Department of Justice" doing about the black teen in Valdosta Ga, he was found dead in a gym mat? His family has been fighting for a proper investigation for a year...I guess he didn't look like Obama.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:What is the "Department of Justice" doing about the black teen in Valdosta Ga, he was found dead in a gym mat?  His family has been fighting for a proper investigation for a year...I guess he didn't look like Obama.
If there was some evidence that the Georgia teen was killed by a White Hispanic person, maybe Holder would be interested.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:What is the "Department of Justice" doing about the black teen in Valdosta Ga, he was found dead in a gym mat?  His family has been fighting for a proper investigation for a year...I guess he didn't look like Obama.
If there was some evidence that the Georgia teen was killed by a White Hispanic person, maybe Holder would be interested.
Now that the gym video was made available, after months and months of suspicious objections, maybe it was a White - Hispanic.

2seaoat

I think AG Holder has used poor discretion on who to prosecute. Those individuals responsible for trillions of retirement benefits being lost and crashing this economy into the quicksand of debt, created fraud and deception for personal enrichment, and to date, not one of those SOBs have been prosecuted. I would rather see my tax dollars spent going after people who destroyed our economy, than one sad soul who had his day in court.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I think AG Holder has used poor discretion on who to prosecute.  Those individuals responsible for trillions of retirement benefits being lost and crashing this economy into the quicksand of debt, created fraud and deception for personal enrichment, and to date, not one of those SOBs have been prosecuted.  I would rather see my tax dollars spent going after people who destroyed our economy, than one sad soul who had his day in court.

cheers 

That's ridiculous if they try to porsecute him. Holder's an idiot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey why don't The head of the DOJ prosecute Holder for Fast and Furious and all the 10s of thousands of related deaths in Mexico ?....oh yeah...hummmm.

Has something like that ever happened before?

guess no ones knows the answer.

doesn't seem constitutional to me.

Nekochan wrote:
Zimmerman wasn't white

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Only in America can a Hispanic kill a black guy and it all gets blamed on the white man.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Only in America can a Hispanic kill a black guy and it all gets blamed on the white man.
ROFLMAO

2seaoat

Yes there is precedent. The fact that the person killing another person is of the same race, a different race, or from mars is not as important as the reason or intent of the murder. Many of the murders of Civil Rights workers resulted in acquittals from all white juries, yet those persons responsible were charged under civil right violations and ultimately convicted.

This case is not where the justice department should be expending their resources. State courts have done a very good job in prosecuting hate crimes, and this was not a hate crime, it certainly was racial stereotyping, but no jury is going to believe that the shooter stalked and shot this kid because of a plan to get him based on his race. This was one more coward with a gun finding out he was not all that........Holder needs to go.

Markle

Markle

No surprise here. This is one of the most racist, divisive administrations in history.

When President Barack Hussein Obama took office the Department of Justice had a case pending against the New Black Panthers. It included about seven groups in different states. The Department of Justice had WON the case when the Black Panthers, nor their counsel, showed up for their trial. All that remained was the court date for SENTENCING.

President Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder dropped all charges against the New Black Panthers.

The FBI conducted a through investigation of Treyvon Martin case and found NO BASIS of discrimination.

Eric Holder can find no problems with Fast and Furious but he can with Treyvon Martin.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Now that the gym video was made available, after months and months of suspicious objections, maybe it was a White - Hispanic.
Strange case. The kid was found dead in a very large, rolled up floor mat. The initial finding was he suffocated inside the roll. The roll inside the roll, like a rolled up carpet looked about 1.5' in diameter. Plenty of room for a kid to not suffocate. Second autopsy said he had suffered blunt force trauma.

The video release show him in the gym with a couple other kids but not that corner of the gym. Kids may have been screwing around when he crawled into the mat supposedly to get his show. Maybe they threw his show in the roll and then climbed on the roll jumping on it to bully him. I hope we find out what happened. No one has made any racial claims yet but the police are white.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Strange case.  The kid was found dead in a very large, rolled up floor mat.  The initial finding was he suffocated inside the roll.  The roll inside the roll, like a rolled up carpet looked about 1.5' in diameter.  Plenty of room for a kid to not suffocate.  Second autopsy said he had suffered blunt force trauma.  

The video release show him in the gym with a couple other kids but not that corner of the gym.  Kids may have been screwing around when he crawled into the mat supposedly to get his show.  Maybe they threw his show in the roll and then climbed on the roll jumping on it to bully him.  I hope we find out what happened.  No one has made any racial claims yet but the police are white.

Every single issue sounds odd......especially the body after the first autopsy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum