Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama declares himself god.....hail Obama...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/11/04/obama-i-want-to-put-the-fear-of-god-in-all-of-you/

ARLINGTON, Va. (CBSDC/AP) — President Barack Obama cast Republican Ken Cuccinelli on Sunday as part of an extreme Tea Party faction that shut down the government, throwing the political weight of the White House behind Democrat Terry McAuliffe in the final days of a bitter race for governor.

“Nothing makes me more nervous than when my supporters start feeling too confident,” Obama said during the rally. “So I want to put the fear of God in all of you.”

Seeking an upset, Cuccinelli cast this week’s Virginia gubernatorial election as a referendum on Obama’s troubled national health care law.

knothead

knothead

Teo, you are a piece of work, how do you come up with such horse shit?
Seek help before its too late dude . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:Teo, you are a piece of work, how do you come up with such horse shit?
He said it I didn't..you are such a knothead. I mean who can put the fear of god in you if not god ?

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:Teo, you are a piece of work, how do you come up with such horse shit?
He said it I didn't..you are such a knothead.  I mean who can put the fear of god in you if not god ?

That elicits a huge whatever T . . . . it's still horse shit tho! lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
He said it I didn't..you are such a knothead.  I mean who can put the fear of god in you if not god ?
That elicits a huge whatever T . . . . it's still horse shit tho! lol
Yeah I get a little tabloidish every now and then in my headlines....LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum