Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bizarre Colorado Divorce Story....

+3
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://gazette.com/teller-county-man-claims-he-dumped-gold-in-landfill-during-divorce-dispute/article/1508220

A Colorado man beat up his wife last spring in an argument over finances. Three weeks later, she filed for divorce to end their 25 year marriage. He moved out of their home into a pay-by-the-week motel. He decides to get his revenge by cashing out their $500K in joint investments, buying gold and silver bars from a Phoenix, AZ mail-order buillon dealer, and pitching the packages into the dumpster behind the motel as they arrive in the mail.

He said his plan of choice was to take out $500K in cash and randomly give $100 bills to strangers until the money was gone; however the bank would not let him have the whole amount in cash. So, he instead bought gold and threw it in the trash.

Something tells me this was not a marriage made in Heaven, and the dude and his wife are probably both nuts.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 11/3/2013, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

People who buy gold and have a history of marital problems......gee what makes you think the dude or his wife were nuts........? It sounds like something which could happen around here.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:People who buy gold and have a history of marital problems......gee what makes you think the dude or his wife were nuts........?  It sounds like something which could happen around here.
Low blow!

cool1

cool1

I would care less about there problems !   More like id be dumpster diving Oh yea Shocked

Last edited by cool1 on 11/3/2013, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

He didn't throw that gold away. I hope he sits in jail until he tells where it is. If he wanted to get rid of the money he could have written a check to a charity.

2seaoat

Low blow!

Lower than posting a picture of a dead man who was murdered trying to protect the American public. Lower than suggesting that the blood was fake and that this was all part of a plot to arm the TSA as a tool of those who control our democracy. Lower than the reaction the widow would have seeing that thread.......I am glad your morality is selective. I will respect you when you challenge evil. Silence on that evil thread.....absolute silence about the evil nature and the real meaning which the poster as always disclosed......to silence. The dots connect, and somebody has to have the decency to speak the truth.....I used to think there were many who would.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Low blow!

Lower than posting a picture of a dead man who was murdered trying to protect the American public.  Lower than suggesting that the blood was fake and that this was all part of a plot to arm the TSA as a tool of those who control our democracy.  Lower than the reaction the widow would have seeing that thread.......I am glad your morality is selective.  I will respect you when you challenge evil.   Silence on that evil thread.....absolute silence about the evil nature and the real meaning which the poster as always disclosed......to silence.  The dots connect, and somebody has to have the decency to speak the truth.....I used to think there were many who would.
The man I saw pi

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

Lower than posting a picture of a dead man who was murdered trying to protect the American public.  
The picture was of the maniac who attacked the airport. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lower than posting a picture of a dead man who was murdered trying to protect the American public.  Lower than suggesting that the blood was fake and that this was all part of a plot to arm the TSA as a tool of those who control our democracy.  Lower than the reaction the widow would have seeing that thread.......I am glad your morality is selective.  I will respect you when you challenge evil.   Silence on that evil thread.....absolute silence about the evil nature and the real meaning which the poster as always disclosed......to silence.  The dots connect, and somebody has to have the decency to speak the truth.....I used to think there were many who would.
The man I saw pictured was the shooter and he was alive. As for the blood, perhaps it was enhanced by the media, the aappearance was abnormal compared to pooled blood I have seen.....and I have seen a lot.

Teto has always been against the TSA policies. I have read many TSA horror stories myself. My opinion of the TSA has always been the same...we have poorly trained personnel filling those positions. We would do well to follow security protocol set up by Israel. They profile for terrorists. Big difference going through security in the US compared to Europe.

Furthermore, you seem to be the only one convinced Teto is a Nazi and you condemn his hoax and conspiracy crap, yet you never mention FT and Z man on their beliefs regarding the same issues. Be more consistent.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't worry about low blows I wear a solid gold athletic cup...

2seaoat

Furthermore, you seem to be the only one convinced Teto is a Nazi and you condemn his hoax and conspiracy crap, yet you never mention FT and Z man on their beliefs regarding the same issues. Be more consistent.

I believe the earth is not flat. If 10 people on this forum tell me that the earth is flat and the person who is advocating the same is a flatearther, and I am attacked for my position. I am fine with that position.

Z and tex share many of the threads of what a Nazi might believe that jewish bankers and the money they control have influenced our institutions over the history the last three hundred years. I have challenged some of their assumptions, and in fact many of their assumptions are correct, but the mechanism for a multigenerational control of wealth has been a topic where I have challenged their positions. Neither one of these have any specific religious or racial hatred. They are the furthest people on this forum to show racial hatred, but have strong beliefs about wealth and institutions.

T's central tenet is that blacks, hispanics, and jews are inferior, and that all of us are too stupid and the jews control our lives. This is the core belief of a nazi as he continues to post racial and religious hate, and some of the institutional conspiracy which I think is fair to say z and tex share......but they have no hate........they attempt to be fair and balanced when dealing with people of color. This is really not a difficult conclusion, and if other people have not seen what I have seen, then we really do have the flat earth society here. I have tried to coax T to leave the "dark side" alone and argue issues without the hate based racial and religious component. I did that being the good ol seaoat and got nowhere.......now you will see a focused seaoat. I will not change the underlying problems T has which has created his perception, but I will not sit by and have the world explained to me as being flat.

What thread? I must of missed it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:

What thread? I must of missed it.
Pretty much all of them

cool1

cool1

I have to kinda agree they both are nuts--Rolling Eyes

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:People who buy gold and have a history of marital problems......gee what makes you think the dude or his wife were nuts........?  It sounds like something which could happen around here.
You're just jealous because you didn't start buying some when you thought folks were crazy when it got close to $300.00 per ounce.

cool1

cool1

They should have used some of that money to hire a someone to help them with there marriage --Then party like its 1999 -for one night and go on with life ---as usual and buy more gold Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum